Growth and unemployment in a shirking efficiency wage model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Scarth, 2005. "Fiscal Policy Can Raise Both Employment and Productivity," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 11, pages 39-46, Fall.
- repec:psc:journl:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:359-377 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brecher, Richard A. & Chen, Zhiqi & Choudhri, Ehsan U., 2010. "A dynamic model of shirking and unemployment: Private saving, public debt, and optimal taxation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1392-1402, August.
- Raurich, Xavier & Sorolla, Valeri, 2014.
"Growth, unemployment and wage inertia,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 42-59.
- Xavier Raurich & Valeri Sorolla, 2011. "Growth, Unemployment and Wage Inertia," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 879.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Xavier Raurich & Valeri Sorolla, 2012. "Growth, Unemployment and Wage Inertia," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_029, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Xavier Raurich & Valeri Sorolla, 2014. "Growth, unemployment and wage inertia," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/309, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Tetsugen Haruyama & Campbell Leith, 2010. "Unemployment And The Productivity Slowdown: An Effciency Wage Perspective," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 301-319.
More about this item
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:36:y:2003:i:3:p:728-746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.