The trade-off between real wages and employment in an open economy (Belgium)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- DREZE,Â Jacques H. & MODIGLIANI, Franco, 1981. "The trade-off between real wages and employment in an open economy (Belgium)," CORE Discussion Papers RP 416, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. S. Andersen, 1986. "Keynesian and Classical Unemployment: Evidence from the Current Cycl e," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 223-236, Jul-Sep.
- Jean-Pierre Laffargue & Florence Thibault, 2000. "Un nouvel indicateur des tensions sur le marché du travail," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 331(1), pages 67-86.
- S. Erbaş & Chera Sayers, 2001. "Can a Shorter Workweek Induce Higher Employment? Mandatory Reductions in the Workweek and Employment Subsidies," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(4), pages 485-509, August.
- Malinvaud, Edmond, 1985. "Sur l’analyse macroéconomique du chômage," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(2), pages 147-170, juin.
- Calmfors, Lars, 1985. "Work sharing, employment and wages," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 293-309.
- Habib Ahmed & Stephen M. Miller, 1999. "A Model of Endogenous Union Density and Membership," Working papers 1999-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Michel & Daniel Cohen, 1987. "Théorie et pratique du chômage en France," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(3), pages 661-676.
- Andrés Solimano, 1985. "Efectos de una Devaluación sobre el Producto, la Balanza Comercial y el Empleo: Un Modelo para el Caso Chileno," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 22(67), pages 357-372.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:15:y:1981:i:1:p:1-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.