Efectos de una Devaluación sobre el Producto, la Balanza Comercial y el Empleo: Un Modelo para el Caso Chileno
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos F. Diaz Alejandro, 1963. "A Note on the Impact of Devaluation and the Redistributive Effect," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71, pages 577-577.
- Dreze, Jacques H. & Modigliani, Franco, 1981.
"The trade-off between real wages and employment in an open economy (Belgium),"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-40.
- DREZE, Jacques H. & MODIGLIANI, Franco, 1981. "The trade-off between real wages and employment in an open economy (Belgium)," LIDAM Reprints CORE 416, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Michael Schmid, 1983. "Does Devaluation Cause Stagflation?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(4), pages 641-654, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bahmani-Oskooee Mohsen & Mirzaie Aghdas, 2000. "The Long-Run Effects of Depreciation of The Dollar on Sectoral Output," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 51-61.
- Linda Kamas, 1992. "Devaluation, national output and the trade balance: Some evidence from Colombia," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(3), pages 425-445, September.
- An, Lian & Kim, Gil & Ren, Xiaomei, 2014. "Is devaluation expansionary or contractionary: Evidence based on vector autoregression with sign restrictions," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 27-41.
- Soriano, Ma. Cecilia G., 1990. "Classifying the Economy into Traded or Nontraded Sectors," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1990 Vol. XVII No. 2-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- NAGHDI Yazdan & KAGHAZIAN Soheila, 2015. "The Effects Of Asymmetric Transmission Of Exchange Rate On Inflation In Iran:Application Of Threshold Models," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 10(2), pages 99-113, August.
- Nergiz Dincer & Magda Kandil, 2011.
"The effects of exchange rate fluctuations on exports: A sectoral analysis for Turkey,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 809-837, June.
- Nergiz Dincer & Magda Kandil, 2009. "The Effects of Exchange Rate Fluctuations on Exports: A Sectoral Analysis for Turkey," Working Papers 480, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2009.
- Edward, Sebastian, 1986. "Are Devaluations Contractionary?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(3), pages 501-508, August.
- Lin, Chin-Shien & Khan, Haider A. & Chang, Ruei-Yuan & Wang, Ying-Chieh, 2008.
"A new approach to modeling early warning systems for currency crises: Can a machine-learning fuzzy expert system predict the currency crises effectively?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1098-1121, November.
- Chin-Shien Lin & Haider A. Khan & Ying-Chieh Wang & Ruei-Yuan Chang, 2006. "A New Approach to Modeling Early Warning Systems for Currency Crises : can a machine-learning fuzzy expert system predict the currency crises effectively?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-411, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chin-Shien Lin & Haider A. Khan & Ying-Chieh Wang & Ruei-Yuan Chang, 2006. "A New Approach to Modeling Early Warning Systems for Currency Crises : can a machine-learning fuzzy expert system predict the currency crises effectively?," CARF F-Series CARF-F-065, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Zakee SAADAT & Dawood MAMOON, 2016.
"Destination EU and USA: Improving Export Potential of Pakistan by Trading with India,"
Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 659-669, December.
- Saadat, Zakee & Mamoon, Dawood, 2016. "Destination EU and USA: Improving Export Potential of Pakistan by Trading with India," MPRA Paper 69726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael Saulo Marques Ribeiro & John S. L. McCombie & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2017.
"Some unpleasant currency-devaluation arithmetic in a post Keynesian macromodel,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 145-167, April.
- Rafael Saulo Marques Ribeiro & John S. L. McCombie, Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2016. "Some Unpleasant Currency Devaluation Arithmetic in a Post-Keynesian Macromodel," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_03, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP), revised 01 Jun 2017.
- Munir A. S. Choudhary & Muhammad Aslam Chaudhry, 2007. "Effects of the Exchange Rate on Output and Price Level: Evidence from the Pakistani Economy," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 49-77, Jan-Jun.
- Hailong Jin & E. Kwan Choi, 2013. "China's Profits and Losses from Currency Intervention, 1994-2011," CESifo Working Paper Series 4551, CESifo.
- Philippe Michel & Daniel Cohen, 1987. "Théorie et pratique du chômage en France," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(3), pages 661-676.
- Darryl McLeod & John H. Welch, 1993. "The costs and benefits of fixed dollar exchange rates in Latin America," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Jan, pages 31-44.
- S. Erbaş & Chera Sayers, 2001. "Can a Shorter Workweek Induce Higher Employment? Mandatory Reductions in the Workweek and Employment Subsidies," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(4), pages 485-509, August.
- Talan Iscan, 1997. "Devaluations and aggregate output fluctuations: a random coefficient regression model for Mexico," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1575-1584.
- Emiliano Basco & Tomás Castagnino & Sebastián Katz & Sebastián Vargas, 2007. "Monetary Policy Under Uncertainty, Regime Change and High Volatility," BCRA Working Paper Series 200725, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- W. E. NORTON & ROBIN McDONALD, 1981. "Implications for Australia of Cross‐Country Comparisons in Economic Performance," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 57(4), pages 301-318, December.
- Manoj Kumar DAS & Titiksha DAS, 2020. "Determinants of economic growth in India: A time series perspective," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(623), S), pages 263-280, Summer.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2008. "Financial Openness, Currency Crises, and Output Losses," NBER Chapters, in: Financial Markets Volatility and Performance in Emerging Markets, pages 97-120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:22:y:1985:i:67:p:357-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.