The Impact of Devaluation on Macroeconomic Performance: The Case of Ethiopia
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mohsin S. Khan, 1990. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Fund-Supported Adjustment Programs," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(2), pages 195-231, June.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1986.
"Exchange Rate Management and Stabilization Policies in Developing Countries,"
in: Economic Adjustment and Exchange Rates in Developing Countries, pages 17-42
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1986. "Exchange rate management and stabilization policies in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 227-247, October.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Radetzki, Marian, 1991. "Does Devaluation Make Sense in the Least Developed Countries?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(1), pages 1-25, October.
- P. Krugman & L. Taylor, 1976.
"Contractionary Effects of Devaluations,"
191, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Ghura, Dhaneshwar & Grennes, Thomas J., 1993. "The real exchange rate and macroeconomic performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 155-174, October.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Michael Schmid, 1983. "Does Devaluation Cause Stagflation?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(4), pages 641-54, November.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 1991. "Output, devaluation and the real exchange rate in developing countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 18-41, March.
- Linda Kamas, 1992. "Devaluation, national output and the trade balance: Some evidence from Colombia," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 425-445, September.
- William H. Branson, 1986. "Stabilization, Stagflation, and Investment Incentives: The Case of Kenya, 1979-1980," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Adjustment and Exchange Rates in Developing Countries, pages 267-294 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanson, James A., 1983. "Contractionary devaluation, substitution in production and consumption, and the role of the labor market," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 179-189, February.
- Horton, Susan & McLaren, John, 1989. "Supply constraints in the Tanzanian economy: Simulation results from a macroeconometric model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 297-313.
- Edwards, Sebastian & Tabellini, Guido, 1991.
"Explaining fiscal policies and inflation in developing countries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 10(1, Supple), pages S16-S48, March.
- Sebastian Edwards & Guido Tabellini, 1990. "Explaining Fiscal Policies and Inflation in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 3493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohsin S. Khan & Malcolm D. Knight, 1983. "Determinants of Current Account Balances of Non-Oil Developing Countries in the 1970s: An Empirical Analysis (Analyse empirique des facteurs dÃ©terminant le solde des transactions courantes des pays e," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 30(4), pages 819-842, December.
- Khan, Mohsin S. & Knight, Malcolm D., 1982. "Some theoretical and empirical issues relating to economic stabilization in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(9), pages 709-730, September.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1982. "Stabilization policies in developing countries: What have we learned?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(9), pages 701-708, September.
- Solimano, Andres, 1986. "Contractionary devaluation in the southern cone : The case of Chile," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 135-151, September.
- Islam, Shafiqul, 1984. "Devaluation, stabilization policies and the developing countries : A macroeconomic analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 37-60.
- J. Saul Lizondo & Peter J. Montiel, 1989. "Contractionary Devaluation in Developing Countries: An Analytical Overview," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 36(1), pages 182-227, March.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Risager, Ole, 1984. "Does devaluation improve the current account?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 37-64, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:21:y:1999:i:4:p:481-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.