Does Devaluation Make Sense in the Least Developed Countries?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mansor H. Ibrahim, 2007. "Sectoral Effects Of Ringgit Depreciation Shocks," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 32(2), pages 135-156, December.
- Hossain, A., 2006. "Sources of Economic Growth in Indonesia, 1966-2003," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(2).
- M Bahmani-Oskooee & I Miteza, 2006. "Stock Market Growth: An analysis of cointegration and causality," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 11(1), pages 37-64, March.
- Munir A. S. Choudhary & Muhammad Aslam Chaudhry, 2007. "Effects of the Exchange Rate on Output and Price Level: Evidence from the Pakistani Economy," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 49-77, Jan-Jun.
- Kandil, Magda & Mirazaie, Ida, 2004.
"The Effects of Exchange Rate Fluctuations on Output and Prices: Evidence from Developing Countries,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 38(2), pages 189-219, January-M.
- Magda E. Kandil & Ida Aghdas Mirzaie, 2003. "The Effects of Exchange Rate Fluctuationson Output and Prices; Evidence From Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 03/200, International Monetary Fund.
- Kandil, Magda & Berument, Hakan & Dincer, N. Nergiz, 2007.
"The effects of exchange rate fluctuations on economic activity in Turkey,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 466-489, June.
- Hakan Berument & Magda Kandil & Nergiz Dincer, 2007. "The Effects of Exchange Rate Fluctuations on Economic Activity in Turkey," Working Papers 0704, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Naeem Ur Rehman Khattak & Muhammad Tariq, 2012. "Are Real Devaluations Contractionary? an Empirical Analysis for Pakistan," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(1), pages 119-134, March.
- Anubha Dhasmana, 2015. "Transmission of real exchange rate changes to the manufacturing sector: The role of financial access," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 143, pages 48-69.
- Jianhuai Shi, 2006. "Are Currency Revaluations Contractionary in China?," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22712, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Magda Kandil, 2006. "On the transmission of exchange rate fluctuations to the macroeconomy: Contrasting evidence for developing and developed countries," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 101-127.
- Jianhuai Shi, 2006. "Are Currency Appreciations Contractionary in China?," NBER Working Papers 12551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toseef Azid & Muhammad Jamil & Aneela Kousar, 2005. "Impact of Exchange rate Volatility on Growth and Economic Performance: A Case Study of Pakistan, 1973-2003," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 749-775.
- MITEZA, Ilir, 2006. "Devaluation And Output In Five Transition Economies: A Panel Cointegration Approach Of Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia And Romania, 1993-2000," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(1).
- Shi, Jianhuai, 2007. "Are Currency Appreciations Contractionary in China?," China's Agricultural Trade: Issues and Prospects Symposium, July 2007, Beijing, China 55020, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Magda Kandil, 2004. "Exchange Rate Fluctuations And Economic Activity In Developing Countries: Theory And Evidence," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 85-108, June.
- Taye, Haile Kebret, 1999. "The Impact of Devaluation on Macroeconomic Performance: The Case of Ethiopia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 481-496, July.
- Acharya, Sanjaya, 2010. "Potential impacts of the devaluation of Nepalese currency: A general equilibrium approach," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 413-436, December.
- Hernán Rincón, 1999. "Testing the Short-Long-Run Exchange Rate Effects on Trade Balance: The Case of Colombia," Borradores de Economia 120, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- AKITOBY, Bernardin, 1997. "Rigidité normale, dévaluation et équilibre général intertemporel," Cahiers de recherche 9708, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:40:y:1991:i:1:p:1-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.