Contractionary devaluation, substitution in production and consumption, and the role of the labor market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Schweickert, Rainer, 1990. "Real exchange rates and economic growth in developing countries: Is devaluation contractionary?," Kiel Working Papers 405, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Steven B. Kamin, 1990. "Contractionary devaluation with black markets for foreign exchange," International Finance Discussion Papers 370, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kandil, Magda & Berument, Hakan & Dincer, N. Nergiz, 2007.
"The effects of exchange rate fluctuations on economic activity in Turkey,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 466-489, June.
- Hakan Berument & Magda Kandil & Nergiz Dincer, 2007. "The Effects of Exchange Rate Fluctuations on Economic Activity in Turkey," Working Papers 0704, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- R Mabugu, 2001. "Macroeconomic Effects Of A Devaluation In Zimbabwe A Cge Analysis," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 69(4), pages 708-733, December.
- Kamin, Steven B., 1995. "Contractionary devaluation with black markets for foreign exchange," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 39-57, February.
- Yongkul Won, 2008. "Exchange Rate Changes and Income Distribution," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 24, pages 73-104.
- Kandil, Magda & Mirzaie, Ida Aghdas, 2003. "The effects of dollar appreciation on sectoral labor market adjustments: Theory and evidence," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 89-117.
- Taye, Haile Kebret, 1999. "The Impact of Devaluation on Macroeconomic Performance: The Case of Ethiopia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 481-496, July.
- Felipe Larrain & Jeffrey Sachs, 1986. "Contractionary Devaluation, and Dynamic Adjustment of Exports and Wages," NBER Working Papers 2078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kandil, Magda & Mirazaie, Ida, 2004.
"The Effects of Exchange Rate Fluctuations on Output and Prices: Evidence from Developing Countries,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 38(2), pages 189-219, January-M.
- Magda E. Kandil & Ida Aghdas Mirzaie, 2003. "The Effects of Exchange Rate Fluctuationson Output and Prices; Evidence From Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 03/200, International Monetary Fund.
- Nergiz Dincer & Magda Kandil, 2011.
"The effects of exchange rate fluctuations on exports: A sectoral analysis for Turkey,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 809-837, June.
- Nergiz Dincer & Magda Kandil, 2009. "The Effects of Exchange Rate Fluctuations on Exports: A Sectoral Analysis for Turkey," Working Papers 480, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2009.
- John Paleologos & Grigorios Bitzis, 2006. "Assessing the Effectiveness of the Exchange Rate Movements on the Greek Current Account Deficit: A Cointegration Analysis," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 45-64.
- Kandil, Magda & Mirzaie, Aghdas, 2002. "Exchange rate fluctuations and disaggregated economic activity in the US: theory and evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-31, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:14:y:1983:i:1-2:p:179-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.