Sur l’analyse macroéconomique du chômage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Artus, Patrick & Laroque, Guy & Michel, Gilles, 1984. "Estimation of a Quarterly Macroeconomic Model with Quantity Rationing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1387-1414, November.
- Malinvaud, Edmond, 1982. "Wages and Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 1-12, March.
- John Muellbauer & David Winter, 1981.
"Unemployment, employment and exports in British manufacturing : A non-clearing markets approach,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 383-409
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muellbauer, John & Winter, David, 1980. "Unemployment, employment and exports in British manufacturing : A non-clearing markets approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 383-409, May.
- Dreze, Jacques H. & Modigliani, Franco, 1981.
"The trade-off between real wages and employment in an open economy (Belgium),"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-40.
- DREZE, Jacques H. & MODIGLIANI, Franco, 1981. "The trade-off between real wages and employment in an open economy (Belgium)," CORE Discussion Papers RP 416, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Robert Boyer, 1978. "Les salaires en longue période," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 103(1), pages 27-57.
- Bohm, Volker, 1978. "Disequilibrium dynamics in a simple macroeconomic model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 179-199, April.
- Michael J. Piore, 1978. "Dualism in the Labor Market : A Response to Uncertainty and Flux. The Case of France," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 29(1), pages 26-48.
- Greenwood, Michael J, 1975. "Research on Internal Migration in the United States: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 397-433, June.
- James Tobin & Willem H. Buiter, 1974. "Long Run Effects of Fiscal and Monetary Policy on Aggregate Demand," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 384, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Blinder, Alan S. & Solow, Robert M., 1973. "Does fiscal policy matter?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 319-337.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:61:y:1985:i:2:p:147-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scseeea.html .