L’efficacité de la politique budgétaire en économie ouverte
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1978. "Crowding Out or Crowding In? Economic Consequences of Financing Government Deficits," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 9(3), pages 593-641.
- Keith M. Carlson & Roger W. Spencer, 1975. "Crowding out and its critics," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Dec, pages 2-17.
- Stein, Jerome L, 1979. "Inside the Monetarist Black Box: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 944-946, December.
- Cohen, Darrel & McMenamin, J Stuart, 1978. "The Role of Fiscal Policy in a Financially Disaggregated Macroeconomic Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 322-336, August.
- Robert H. Rasche, 1973. "A comparative static analysis of some monetarist propositions," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Dec, pages 15-23.
- Leonall C. Andersen & Jerry L. Jordan, 1968. "Monetary and fiscal actions: a test of their relative importance in economic stabilization," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 11-23.
- Douglas D. Purvis, 1980. "Monetarism: A Review," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(1), pages 96-122, February.
- Keith M. Carlson, 1974. "Monetary and fiscal actions in macroeconomic models," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 8-18.
- James Tobin & Willem H. Buiter, 1974. "Long Run Effects of Fiscal and Monetary Policy on Aggregate Demand," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 384, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Blinder, Alan S. & Solow, Robert M., 1973. "Does fiscal policy matter?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 319-337.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:56:y:1980:i:4:p:499-534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scseeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.