Fiscal Policy in IS-LM Analysis: A Correction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian Motley, 1983. "Real interest rates, money and government deficits," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 31-45.
- Lehment, Harmen, 1983. "The macroeconomic implications of public sector deficits," Kiel Working Papers 168, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- V. Vance Roley, 1983. "Asset Substitutability and the Impact of Federal Deficits," NBER Working Papers 1082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajendra Pandit, 2005. "The Impact of Fiscal Deficit on Long-term Nominal Interest Rate in Nepal," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 17, pages 113-133, April.
- Paweł Borys & Piotr Ciżkowicz & Andrzej Rzońca, 2014.
"Panel Data Evidence on the Effects of Fiscal Policy Shocks in the EU New Member States,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 35, pages 189-224, June.
- Borys, Paweł & Ciżkowicz, Piotr & Rzońca, Andrzej, 2011. "Panel data evidence on non-Keynesian efects of fiscal policy in the EU New Member," MPRA Paper 32696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paweł Borys & Piotr Ciżkowicz & Andrzej Rzońca, 2013. "Panel data evidence on the effects of fiscal impulses in the EU New Member States," NBP Working Papers 161, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Borys, Paweł & Ciżkowicz, Piotr & Rzońca, Andrzej, 2013. "Panel data evidence on effects of fiscal impulses in the EU New Member States," MPRA Paper 48243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1979. "The Determination of Long-Term Interest Rates: Implications for Monetary and Fiscal Policies," NBER Working Papers 0366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cebula, Richard J, 1973.
"Deficit Spending, Expectations, and Fiscal Policy Effectiveness,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 28(3-4), pages 362-370.
- Cebula, Richard, 1972. "Deficit Spending, Expectations, and Fiscal Policy Effectiveness," MPRA Paper 52328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ziebarth, Gerhard, 1995. "Methodik und Technik der Bestimmung struktureller Budgetdefizite," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1995,02, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Cebula, Richard & Merrick, Shelley, 2002. "The Real Interest Rate Yield on Long Term Municipals: What is the Role of Budget Deficits?," MPRA Paper 58477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Gravot, 1980. "Les incertitudes de la politique économique en économie ouverte," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 31(2), pages 258-286.
- Pierre Duguay & Yves Rabeau, 1989. "Les effets macro-économiques de la politique budgétaire : de Keynes à la synthèse néo-classique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(4), pages 597-620.
- Bertrand Lemennicier, 1973. "La contrainte budgétaire de l'Etat et l' « Optimal Policy Mix » en régime de change fixe et flexible," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 24(3), pages 473-504.
- V. Vance Roley, 1980. "The Effect of Federal Debt Management Policy on Corporate Bond and Equity Yields," NBER Working Papers 0586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sharon J. Erenburg, "undated". "Linking Public Capital to Economic Performance, Public Capital: The Missing Link Between Investment and Economic Growth ," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive 14, Levy Economics Institute.
- Albert Minguet, 1979. "Reform Of Public Finance Or Abandonment Of Budgetary Policies?," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 53-79, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:2:y:1970:i:4:p:461-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.