Deficit Spending, Expectations, and Fiscal Policy Effectiveness
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cebula, Richard J, 1973. "Deficit Spending, Expectations, and Fiscal Policy Effectiveness," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 28(3-4), pages 362-370.
References listed on IDEAS
- Silber, William L, 1970. "Fiscal Policy in IS-LM Analysis: A Correction," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 461-472, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William D. Jackson, 1976. "Determinants of long-term bond risk," Working Paper 76-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Lehment, Harmen, 1983. "The macroeconomic implications of public sector deficits," Kiel Working Papers 168, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
Keywordsbudget deficit; fiscal policy effectiveness; business expectations;
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H69 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .