Deficit Financing in LDCs: Evidence From South Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1978. "Crowding Out or Crowding In? Economic Consequences of Financing Government Deficits," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 9(3), pages 593-641.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Hafer, R W & Hein, Scott E, 1988. "Further Evidence on the Relationship between Federal Government Debt and Inflation," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(2), pages 239-251, April.
- Metin, Kivilcim, 1995. "An Integrated Analysis of Turkish Inflation," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(4), pages 513-531, November.
More about this item
KeywordsDeficit financing; crowding-out; South Asia;
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp04-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .