Crowding out and its critics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kinnaman, Thomas C., 2011. "The economic impact of shale gas extraction: A review of existing studies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1243-1249, May.
- Suzan Hol, 2006. "Determinants of long-term interest rates in the Scandinavian countries," Discussion Papers 469, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bruno Ducoudré, 2005. "Fiscal policy and interest rates," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2005-08, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Richard J. Cebula, 2002.
"A contemporary investigation of causality between the primary government budget deficit and the ex ante real long term interest rate in the US,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(223), pages 417-435.
- Richard J. Cebula, 2002. "A contemporary investigation of causality between the primary government budget deficit and the ex ante real long term interest rate in the US," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(223), pages 417-435.
- William D. Jackson, 1976. "Determinants of long-term bond risk," Working Paper 76-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:18:y:2012:i:2:p:177-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Cebula & J. Clark, 2012. "Lessons from the experience of OECD nations on macroeconomic growth and economic freedom, 2004–2008," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 59(3), pages 231-243, September.
- Cebula, Richard J. & Clark, J.R. & Mixon, Franklin G., Jr., 2013.
"The Impact of Economic Freedom on Per Capita Real GDP: A Study of OECD Nations,"
Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy,
Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 43(1).
- Cebula, Richard & Clark, J.R. & Mixon, Franklin, 2012. "The Impact of Economic Freedom on Per Capita Real GDP: A Study of OECD Nation," MPRA Paper 49220, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Feb 2013.
- Spector, Lee C, 1999.
"Macroeconomic Models and the Determination of Crowding Out,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 54(1-2), pages 84-98.
- Lee C. Spector, 2005. "Macroeconomic Models and the Determination of Crowding Out," Working Papers 200511, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2006.
- X. Wang & Bill Yang, 2012. "Yield Curve Inversion and the Incidence of Recession: A Dynamic IS-LM Model with Term Structure of Interest Rates," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 18(2), pages 177-185, May.
- Herbert G. Grubel, 1982. "Reflections on a Canadian Bill of Economic Rights," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 8(1), pages 57-68, Winter.
- Bruno Ducoudre, 2008. "Structure par terme des taux d’intérêt et anticipations de la politique économique," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5221, Sciences Po.
- Sheikh, Munir A. & Grady, Patrick & Lapointe, Paul H., 1980. "L’efficacité de la politique budgétaire en économie ouverte," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 56(4), pages 499-534, octobre-d.
- Richard Cebula & Franklin Mixon, 2012. "The Impact of Fiscal and Other Economic Freedoms on Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 18(2), pages 139-149, May.
- Farmer, Roger E.A., 2012.
"The stock market crash of 2008 caused the Great Recession: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 693-707.
- Farmer, Roger E A, 2011. "The Stock Market Crash of 2008 Caused the Great Recession: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 8617, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 2011. "The Stock Market Crash of 2008 Caused the Great Recession: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 17479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Cebula & Shyam Menon, 2008. "Musgrave’s “target saver” theory: Implications for macroeconomic stability and economic policy effectiveness”," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 32(4), pages 426-433, October.
- Lee, Jim, 2015. "The regional economic impact of oil and gas extraction in Texas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 60-71.
More about this item
KeywordsExpenditures; Public ; Crowding out (Economics);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1975:i:dec:p:2-17:n:v.57no.12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .