Changes in wealth and the velocity of money
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1987)
Issue (Month): Mar ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/ Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barro, Robert J., 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
3451399, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Karl Brunner & Allan H. Meltzer, 1963. "Predicting Velocity: Implications For Theory And Policy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 18(2), pages 319-354, 05.
- Butkiewicz, James L., 1983. "The market value of outstanding government debt : Comment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 373-379.
- R. W. Hafer & Scott E. Hein, 1979. "Evidence on the temporal stability of the demand for money relationship in the United States," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Dec, pages 3-14.
- Hamburger, Michael J., 1977. "The demand for money in an open economy : Germany and the United Kingdom," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 25-40, January.
- Kormendi, Roger C, 1983. "Government Debt, Government Spending, and Private Sector Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 994-1010, December.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1978. "Crowding Out or Crowding In? Economic Consequences of Financing Government Deficits," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 9(3), pages 593-641.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1987:i:mar:p:16-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.