The demand for money in an open economy : Germany and the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bardsen, G., 1990.
"Dynamic Modelling And The Demand For Narrow Money In Norway,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
359, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bardsen, G., 1990. "Dynamic Modelling and the Demand for Narrow Money in Norway," Papers 07-90, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Langfeldt, Enno & Lehment, Harmen, 1980. "Welche Bedeutung haben Sonderfaktoren für die Erklärung der Geldnachfrage in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 28800, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michael J. Hamburger, 1987. "A Stable Money Demand Function," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 5(1), pages 34-40, January.
- James Hueng, C., 1998. "The demand for money in an open economy: Some evidence for Canada," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 15-31.
- Michael R. Darby & James R. Lothian, 1981. "Exchange Rate Systems and Trends in Inflation," UCLA Economics Working Papers 226, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Rakesh K. Bissoondeeal & Barry E. Jones & Jane M. Binner & Andrew W. Mullineux, 2010. "Household-Sector Money Demand For The Uk," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 78(s1), pages 90-113, September.
- Arize, A. C. & Malindretos, John & Grivoyannis, Elias C., 2005. "Inflation-rate volatility and money demand: Evidence from less developed countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 57-80.
- Jordan Kjosevski, 2013. "The determinants and stability of money demand in the Republic of Macedonia," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 35-54.
- G. J. Santoni, 1987. "Changes in wealth and the velocity of money," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 16-26.
- Darrat, Ali F. & Al-Mutawa, Ahmed, 1996. "Modelling money demand in the United Arab Emirates," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 65-87.
- James Payne, 2003. "Post stabilization estimates of money demand in Croatia: error correction model using the bounds testing approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(16), pages 1723-1727.
- Darrat, Ali F. & Al-Mutawa, Ahmed & Benkato, Omar M., 1996. "On currency substitution and money demand instability," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 321-334.
- Calza, Alessandro & Sousa, João, 2003. "Why has broad money demand been more stable in the euro area than in other economies? A literature review," Working Paper Series 261, European Central Bank.
- James Boughton, 1992. "International comparisons of money demand," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 323-343, October.
- Choi, Daniel & Oxley, Les, 2004. "Modelling the demand for money in New Zealand," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 185-191.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:3:y:1977:i:1:p:25-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .