Money demand in an open economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1987.
"The intradaily exchange rate dynamics and monetary policies after the group of five agreement,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, pages 275-298.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Kenneth A. Froot, 1986. "Short-term and long-term expectations of the yen/dollar exchange rate: evidence from survey data," International Finance Discussion Papers 292, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Kenneth A. Froot, 1987. "Short-term and Long-Term Expectations of the Yen/Dollar Exchange Rate: Evidence from Survey Data," NBER Working Papers 2216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1988.
"Use of (Time-Domain) Vector Autoregressions to Test Uncovered Interest Parity,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, pages 296-305.
- Takatoshi Ito, 1984. "Use of (Time-Domain) Vector Autoregressions to Test Uncovered Interest Parity," NBER Working Papers 1493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ito, Takatoshi & Roley, V. Vance, 1987.
"News from the U.S. and Japan : Which moves the yen/dollar exchange rate?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, pages 255-277.
- Takatoshi Ito & V. Vance Roley, 1986. "News from the U. S. and Japan: Which Moves the Yen/Dollar Exchange Rate?," NBER Working Papers 1853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito & V. Vance Roley, 1986. "News from the U.S. and Japan: which moves the yen/dollar exchange rate?," Research Working Paper 86-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Nanto, Dick K & Takagi, Shinji, 1985. "Korekiyo Takahashi and Japan's Recovery from the Great Depression," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 369-374.
- Mussa, Michael, 1979. "Empirical regularities in the behavior of exchange rates and theories of the foreign exchange market," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, pages 9-57.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chinna Kannapiran, 2001. "Stability of Money Demand and Monetary Policy in Papua New Guinea (PNG): An Error Correction Model Analysis," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 73-84.
- Sekine, Toshitaka, 1998. "Financial Liberalization, the Wealth Effect, and the Demand for Broad Money in Japan," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 16(1), pages 35-55, May.
- Abdur Chowdhury, 1995.
"The demand for money in a small open economy: The case of Switzerland,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, pages 131-144.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2006. "Insurance Underwriter or Financial Development Fund: What Role for Reserve Pooling in Latin America?," NBER Working Papers 12451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2006. "Insurance underwriter or financial development fund: what role for reserve pooling in Latin America?," Financiamiento para el Desarrollo 186, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Chen, Yi-Ting, 2006. "Non-nested tests for competing U.S. narrow money demand functions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 339-363, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:6:y:1992:i:2:p:176-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.