Two-step two-stage least squares estimation in models with rational expectations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Maurice Obstfeld & Robert E. Cumby & John Huizinga, 1983. "Two-Step Two-Stage Least Squares Estimation in Models with Rational Expectations," NBER Technical Working Papers 0011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1973. "Regression Analysis when the Dependent Variable is Truncated Normal," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 997-1016, November.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1974. "The nonlinear two-stage least-squares estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 105-110, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Wang, Liqun & Hsiao, Cheng, 2011. "Method of moments estimation and identifiability of semiparametric nonlinear errors-in-variables models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 30-44.
- Sofie Balcaen & Sophie Manigart & Hubert Ooghe, 2011.
"From distress to exit: determinants of the time to exit,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 407-446, August.
- Balcaen, S. & Manigart, S. & Ooghe, H., 2009. "From Distress to exit: determinants of the time to exit," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-12, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- S. Balcaen & S. Manigart & H. Ooghe, 2009. "From distress to exit: determinants of the time to exit," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/588, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Klos, Alexander & Rottke, Simon, 2013.
"Saving and Consumption When Children Move Out,"
VfS Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79786, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Simon Rottke & Alexander Klos, 2013. "Savings and Consumption When Children Move Out," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 621, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Muller, Christophe, 2018.
"Heterogeneity and nonconstant effect in two-stage quantile regression,"
Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 8(C), pages 3-12.
- Christophe Muller, 2017. "Heterogeneity and Non-Constant Effect in Two-Stage Quantile Regression," Working Papers halshs-01157552, HAL.
- Christophe Muller, 2018. "Heterogeneity and nonconstant effect in two-stage quantile regression," Post-Print hal-01647474, HAL.
- Poterba, James M. & Summers, Lawrence H., 1983.
"Dividend taxes, corporate investment, and `Q',"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 135-167, November.
- James M. Poterba & Lawrence H. Summers, 1981. "Dividend Taxes, Corporate Investment, and "Q"," NBER Working Papers 0829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Santos-Pérez, Rubén., 2015. "Estimación de la demanda de uso de autos particulares en la zona metropolitana del valle de México: un análisis Tobit," Panorama Económico, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(21), pages 85-120, segundo s.
- Boskin, Michael J. & Hurd, Michael D., 1978.
"The effect of social security on early retirement,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 361-377, December.
- Michael J. Boskin & Michael D. Hurd, 1977. "The Effect of Social Security on Early Retirement," NBER Working Papers 0204, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wendelin Schnedler, 2005.
"Likelihood Estimation for Censored Random Vectors,"
Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 195-217.
- Wendelin Schnedler, 2005. "Likelihood Estimation for Censored Random Vectors," Working Papers 0417, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2005.
- Golob, Thomas F., 1988. "Structural Equation Modeling of Travel Choice Dynamics," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2kj325qv, University of California Transportation Center.
- Sengupta Anirban & Wiggins Steven N., 2012. "Comparing Price Dispersion on and off the Internet Using Airline Transaction Data," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-38, March.
- Cox, Thomas L. & Briggs, Hugh, 1989. "Heteroscedastic Tobit Models: The Household Demand for Fresh Potatoes Revisited," Staff Papers 200482, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Callaway, Brantly & Li, Tong & Oka, Tatsushi, 2018. "Quantile treatment effects in difference in differences models under dependence restrictions and with only two time periods," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 206(2), pages 395-413.
- Linnemann, Hans & Verbruggen, Harmen, 1991.
"GSTP tariff reduction and its effects on south-south trade in manufactures,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 539-551, May.
- Linnemann, H. & Verbruggen, H., 1988. "GSTP tariff reduction and its effects on South-South trade in manufactures," Serie Research Memoranda 0044, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Golob, Thomas F. & Van Wissen, Leo, 1989. "A Joint Household Travel Distance Generation And Car Ownership Model," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt72h4k912, University of California Transportation Center.
- K. -L. Wang & Y. -T. Tseng & C. -C. Weng, 2003. "A study of production efficiencies of integrated securities firms in Taiwan," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 159-167.
- Bai, Junfei & Wahl, Thomas I. & McCluskey, Jill J., 2008.
"Fluid milk consumption in urban Qingdao, China,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(2), pages 1-15.
- Junfei Bai & Thomas I. Wahl & Jill J. McCluskey, 2008. "Fluid milk consumption in urban Qingdao, China ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(2), pages 133-147, June.
- Lilun Du & Qing Li, 2020. "A Data-Driven Approach to High-Volume Recruitment: Application to Student Admission," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 22(5), pages 942-957, September.
- Rama Lionel Ngenzebuke, 2016. "Female say on income and child outcomes: Evidence from Nigeria," WIDER Working Paper Series 134, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Antle, John M., 1981. "Implications Of Sequential Decision Making For Specification And Estimation Of Production Models," Working Papers 225694, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Kadilli, Anjeza & Krishnakumar, Jaya, 2022. "Smooth Transition Simultaneous Equation Models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 145(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:21:y:1983:i:3:p:333-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.