Two-Step Two-Stage Least Squares Estimation in Models with Rational Expectations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cumby, Robert E. & Huizinga, John & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1983. "Two-step two-stage least squares estimation in models with rational expectations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 333-355, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1974. "The nonlinear two-stage least-squares estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 105-110, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Muller, Christophe, 2018.
"Heterogeneity and nonconstant effect in two-stage quantile regression,"
Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 8(C), pages 3-12.
- Christophe Muller, 2017. "Heterogeneity and Non-Constant Effect in Two-Stage Quantile Regression," Working Papers halshs-01157552, HAL.
- Christophe Muller, 2018. "Heterogeneity and nonconstant effect in two-stage quantile regression," Post-Print hal-01647474, HAL.
- Poterba, James M. & Summers, Lawrence H., 1983. "Dividend taxes, corporate investment, and `Q'," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 135-167, November.
- Boskin, Michael J. & Hurd, Michael D., 1978. "The effect of social security on early retirement," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 361-377, December.
- Antle, John M., 1981. "Implications Of Sequential Decision Making For Specification And Estimation Of Production Models," Working Papers 225694, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Hassan, Rashid M. & D'Silva, Brian & Hallam, A., 1989. "Normative Supply Response Analysis under Production Uncertainty: Irrigated Multicrop Farming Sector of Sudan," 1989 Occasional Paper Series No. 5 197677, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Büttner, Thiess & Prey, Hedwig, 1997. "Does active labour market policy affect structural unemployment? An empirical investigation for West German regions, 1986 to 1993," Discussion Papers 42, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- S. Darolles & Y. Fan & J. P. Florens & E. Renault, 2011.
"Nonparametric Instrumental Regression,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 79(5), pages 1541-1565, September.
- Serge Darolles & Jean-Pierre Florens & Eric Renault, 2000. "Nonparametric Instrumental Regression," Working Papers 2000-17, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Darolles, Serge & Fan, Yanqin & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Renault, Eric, 2003. "Non Parametric Instrumental Regression," IDEI Working Papers 228, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2010.
- DAROLLES, Serge & FLORENS, Jean-Pierre & RENAULT, Éric, 2002. "Nonparametric Instrumental Regression," Cahiers de recherche 2002-05, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Serge Darolles & Jean-Pierre Florens & Yanqin Fan & Eric Renault, 2011. "Nonparametric Instrumental Regression," Post-Print halshs-00677716, HAL.
- Laure Latruffe & Boris E. Bravo‐Ureta & Alain Carpentier & Yann Desjeux & Víctor H. Moreira, 2017.
"Subsidies and Technical Efficiency in Agriculture: Evidence from European Dairy Farms,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 99(3), pages 783-799, April.
- Laure Latruffe & Boris E. Bravo-Ureta & Alain Carpentier & Yann Desjeux & Víctor H. Moreira, 2017. "Subsidies and Technical Efficiency in Agriculture: Evidence from European Dairy Farms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 99(3), pages 783-799.
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav, 1995. "Growth and poverty in rural India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1405, The World Bank.
- Atella, Vincenzo & Deb, Partha, 2008. "Are primary care physicians, public and private sector specialists substitutes or complements? Evidence from a simultaneous equations model for count data," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 770-785, May.
- Phillips, P C B, 1982. "On the Consistency of Nonlinear FIML," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1307-1324, September.
- Linton, Oliver, 2002.
"Edgeworth approximations for semiparametric instrumental variable estimators and test statistics,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 325-368, February.
- Linton, Oliver, 2000. "Edgeworth approximations for semiparametric instrumental variable estimators and test statistics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2156, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oliver Linton, 2000. "Edgeworth Approximations for Semiparametric Instrumental Variable Estimators and Test Statistics," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 399, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Donald, Stephen G. & Imbens, Guido W. & Newey, Whitney K., 2003. "Empirical likelihood estimation and consistent tests with conditional moment restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 55-93, November.
- Luca Zanin & Rosalba Radice & Giampiero Marra, 2013. "Estimating the Effect of Perceived Risk of Crime on Social Trust in the Presence of Endogeneity Bias," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 523-547, November.
- Qingliang Fan & Yaqian Wu, 2020. "Endogenous Treatment Effect Estimation with some Invalid and Irrelevant Instruments," Papers 2006.14998, arXiv.org.
- Heres-Del-Valle, David & Niemeier, Deb, 2011. "CO2 emissions: Are land-use changes enough for California to reduce VMT? Specification of a two-part model with instrumental variables," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 150-161, January.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1983. "Money, the Rate of Devaluation and Interest Rates in a Semi-Open Economy: Columbia 1986-1982," UCLA Economics Working Papers 316, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alla Koblyakova & Larisa Fleishman & Orly Furman, 2022. "Accuracy of Households’ Dwelling Valuations, Housing Demand and Mortgage Decisions: Israeli Case," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 48-74, July.
- Fair, Ray C. & Parke, William R., 1980.
"Full-information estimates of a nonlinear macroeconometric model,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 269-291, August.
- Ray C. Fair & William R. Parke, 1979. "Full Information Estimates of a Nonlinear Macroeconometric Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 519, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Damian Kozbur, 2017. "Testing-Based Forward Model Selection," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 107(5), pages 266-269, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberte:0011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.