Predicting Velocity: Implications For Theory And Policy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 18 (1963)
Issue (Month): 2 (05)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.afajof.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.afajof.org/membership/join.asp|
- G. J. Santoni, 1987. "Changes in wealth and the velocity of money," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 16-26.
- Chevapatrakul, Thanaset & Kim, Tae-Hwan & Mizen, Paul, 2012. "Monetary information and monetary policy decisions: Evidence from the euroarea and the UK," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 326-341.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777, July.
- Wang, Weimin & Shi, Shouyong, 2006.
"The variability of velocity of money in a search model,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 537-571, April.
- Weimin Wang & Shouyong Shi, 2006. "The Variability of Velocity of Money in a Search Model," Working Papers tecipa-190, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1996. "Nobel Lecture: Monetary Neutrality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(4), pages 661-682, August.
- Krume Nikoloski, 2016. "The New Classical Economy And Counter-Revolution Of The Monetarism," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 206-211, June.
- Beyer, Andreas, 2009. "A Stable Model for Euro Area Money Demand: Revisiting the Role of Wealth," Working Paper Series 1111, European Central Bank.
- Hondroyiannis, George & Swamy, P. A. V. B. & Tavlas, George S., 2001. "Modelling the long-run demand for money in the United Kingdom: a random coefficient analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 475-501, August.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003. "The future of monetary aggregates in monetary policy analysis," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1029-1059, July.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003. "The Future of Monetary Aggregates in Monetary Policy Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 3897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chang, Philip C. & Jia, Chunxin & Wang, Zhicheng, 2010. "Bank fund reallocation and economic growth: Evidence from China," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2753-2766, November.
- Jafar HAGHIGHAT, 2011. "How Much Control Dose Central Bank of Iran over Money Supply?," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(7), pages 1-29, December.
- André Babeau, 1973. "Economies d'échelle dans les encaisses monétaires des ménages : une série de tests empiriques," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 24(3), pages 401-441.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick, 2016. "Monetarism rides again? US monetary policy in a world of Quantitative Easing," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 85-102.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick, 2014. "Monetarism rides again? US monetary policy in a world of Quantitative Easing," CEPR Discussion Papers 10250, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick, 2014. "Monetarism rides again? US monetary policy in a world of Quantitative Easing," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/22, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Serpil Canbas & Murat Doganlar & Yildirim B.Onal, 2002. "Measurement of Foreign Exchange Exposure on the Turkish Private Banks’ Stock Prices," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 6(22), pages 17-32.
- Gordon, David B. & Leeper, Eric M. & Zha, Tao, 1998. "Trends in velocity and policy expectations," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 265-304, December.
- David B. Gordon & Eric M. Leeper & Tao Zha, 1997. "Trends in velocity and policy expectations," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 97-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Lucas, Jr., Robert E., 1995. "Monetary Neutrality," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1995-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Fatih Cin & Fikret Dulger, 2002. "Income Velocity of Money (M2): The Case of Turkey, 1986-2000," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 6(22), pages 33-48.
- Tulay Yucel & Gulizar Kurt, 2002. "Cash Conversion Cycle, Cash Management and Profitability: An Empirical Study on the ISE Traded Companies," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 6(22), pages 1-16.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:18:y:1963:i:2:p:319-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed