Predicting Velocity: Implications For Theory And Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G. J. Santoni, 1987. "Changes in wealth and the velocity of money," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 16-26.
- Chevapatrakul, Thanaset & Kim, Tae-Hwan & Mizen, Paul, 2012. "Monetary information and monetary policy decisions: Evidence from the euroarea and the UK," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 326-341.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777.
- Wang, Weimin & Shi, Shouyong, 2006.
"The variability of velocity of money in a search model,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 537-571, April.
- Weimin Wang & Shouyong Shi, 2006. "The Variability of Velocity of Money in a Search Model," Working Papers tecipa-190, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1996. "Nobel Lecture: Monetary Neutrality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(4), pages 661-682, August.
- Michael J. Hamburger, 1987. "A Stable Money Demand Function," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 5(1), pages 34-40, January.
- Krume Nikoloski, 2016. "The New Classical Economy And Counter-Revolution Of The Monetarism," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 206-211, June.
- Beyer, Andreas, 2009. "A Stable Model for Euro Area Money Demand: Revisiting the Role of Wealth," Working Paper Series 1111, European Central Bank.
- Hondroyiannis, George & Swamy, P. A. V. B. & Tavlas, George S., 2001. "Modelling the long-run demand for money in the United Kingdom: a random coefficient analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 475-501, August.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003.
"The future of monetary aggregates in monetary policy analysis,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1029-1059, July.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003. "The Future of Monetary Aggregates in Monetary Policy Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 3897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chang, Philip C. & Jia, Chunxin & Wang, Zhicheng, 2010. "Bank fund reallocation and economic growth: Evidence from China," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2753-2766, November.
- Jafar HAGHIGHAT, 2011. "How Much Control Dose Central Bank of Iran over Money Supply?," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(7), pages 1-29, December.
- André Babeau, 1973. "Economies d'échelle dans les encaisses monétaires des ménages : une série de tests empiriques," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 24(3), pages 401-441.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:421-432 is not listed on IDEAS
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick, 2016.
"Monetarism rides again? US monetary policy in a world of Quantitative Easing,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 85-102.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick, 2014. "Monetarism rides again? US monetary policy in a world of Quantitative Easing," CEPR Discussion Papers 10250, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick, 2014. "Monetarism rides again? US monetary policy in a world of Quantitative Easing," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/22, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Serpil Canbas & Murat Doganlar & Yildirim B.Onal, 2002. "Measurement of Foreign Exchange Exposure on the Turkish Private Banks’ Stock Prices," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 6(22), pages 17-32.
- Gordon, David B. & Leeper, Eric M. & Zha, Tao, 1998. "Trends in velocity and policy expectations," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 265-304, December.
- Lucas, Jr., Robert E., 1995. "Monetary Neutrality," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1995-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Fatih Cin & Fikret Dulger, 2002. "Income Velocity of Money (M2): The Case of Turkey, 1986-2000," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 6(22), pages 33-48.
- Tulay Yucel & Gulizar Kurt, 2002. "Cash Conversion Cycle, Cash Management and Profitability: An Empirical Study on the ISE Traded Companies," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 6(22), pages 1-16.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:18:y:1963:i:2:p:319-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.