Monetarism: A Review
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Portes, 1981. "Central Planning and Monetarism: Fellow Travelers?," NBER Working Papers 0782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- P. C. Afxentiou*, 1985. "Opportunity Costs and Collective Bargaining," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 53(4), pages 244-250, December.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1985. "Monetary vs. Fiscal Policy Effects: A Review of the Debate," NBER Working Papers 1556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sheikh, Munir A. & Grady, Patrick & Lapointe, Paul H., 1980. "L’efficacité de la politique budgétaire en économie ouverte," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 56(4), pages 499-534, octobre-d.
- Ascah, Louis, 1984. "Sommes-nous tous des néo-keynésiens à la Friedman-Phelps-Lucas maintenant?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 60(1), pages 132-135, mars.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .