A monetarist model for economic stabilization
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1970)
Issue (Month): Apr ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://files.stlouisfed.org/files/htdocs/publications/ Email: |
- Robert H. Rasche & Marcela M. Williams, 2007.
"The effectiveness of monetary policy,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 447-490.
- Robert H. Rasche & Marcela M. Williams, 2005. "The effectiveness of monetary policy," Working Papers 2005-048, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Slim Mahfoudh & Mohamed Ben Amar, 2015. "The Impact of Economic Policies on Economic Growth in a Group of Arabic Countries: Empirical Verification using Non-Stationary Panel Model," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 131-137, May.
- Jacques Mazier, 1975. "Les prix dans les modèles macroéconomiques appliqués : détermination implicite ou explicite," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 26(3), pages 447-477.
- Chan Il Park, 1998. "Transactions Demand for Money and the Inverse Relation Between Inflation and Output: the Case of Korean Economy," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 39-51.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1999. "Recent developments in the analysis of monetary policy rules," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 3-12.
- William Dewald & Maurice Marchon, 1979. "A common specification of price, output, and unemployment rate responses to demand pressure and import prices in six industrial countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 115(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Michael D. Bradley & Dennis W. Jansen, 1989. "Understanding nominal GNP targeting," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 31-40.
- Lemgruber, Antonio Carlos Braga, 1976. "Notas sobre a teoria da inflação," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 30(3), July.
- Wang, George C. & Hassler, James B., 1985. "Econometric Investigation Of The Dynamic Effects Of The 1983 Payment-In-Kind Program On The Wheat Economy," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(01), July.
- Wright, Deloris Ruth, 1973. "Two hypotheses of interest rate determination: an empirical test," ISU General Staff Papers 197301010800006057, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mario Dehove & Alain Fauqueur & Jean-Philippe Gaudemet & Michel Husson & Jean Mathis & Guy de Monchy & Dominique Vallet, 1981. "Le modèle Copain : comportements patrimoniaux et intégration financière," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(3), pages 3-69.
- Marchon, Maurice-N., 1979. "Le taux de croissance de l’offre de monnaie et arbitrage entre le taux d’inflation et le taux de chômage au Canada," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 55(3), pages 397-410, juillet.
- R. W. Hafer, 2001. "What remains of monetarism?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q4, pages 13-33.
- David C. Wheelock, 1999. "National monetary policy by regional design: the evolving role of the Federal Reserve banks in Federal Reserve System policy," Working Papers 1998-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Paul A. Anderson, 1978. "Rational expectations forecasts from nonrational models," Staff Report 19, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- John E. Silvia, 1984. "Monetary Indicators of Economic Activity," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 15-22, Jan-Mar.
- Wai Cheung Ip, 2000. "An Exact Test For The Choice Of The Combination Of First Differences And Percentage Changes In Linear Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 31, Society for Computational Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1970:i:apr:p:7-25:n:v.52no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed