Citations for "Environmental Labeling and Incomplete Consumer Information in Laboratory Markets"
by Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata
- Junyi Shen & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2007. "Does energy efficiency label alter consumersf purchase decision? A latent class approach on Shanghai data," OSIPP Discussion Paper 07E005, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Mälkönen, Ville, 2006. "Optimal forest conservation: The role of green-image demand and investments," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 51-73, March.
- Lori Bennear & Alessandro Tarozzi & Alexander Pfaff & H. B. Soumya & Kazi Matin Ahmed & Alexander van Geen, 2010. "Bright Lines, Risk Beliefs, and Risk Avoidance: Evidence from a Randomized Intervention in Bangladesh," Working Papers 10-77, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Li, Xiaogu & Clark, Christopher D & Jensen, Kimberly L & Yen, Steven T, 2013. "The Effect of Mail-in Utility Rebates on Willingness-to-Pay for ENERGY STAR® Certified Refrigerators," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 159795, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Xiaogu Li & Christopher Clark & Kimberly Jensen & Steven Yen, 2014. "Will consumers follow climate leaders? The effect of manufacturer participation in a voluntary environmental program on consumer preferences," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 16(1), pages 69-87, January.
- Fabrice Etilé & Sabrina Teyssier, 2012. "Signaling Corporate Social Responsibility: Third-Party Certification vs. Brands," PSE Working Papers halshs-00736551, HAL.
- Paul Healy, .
"Group Reputations, Stereotypes, and Cooperation in a Repeated Labor Market,"
GSIA Working Papers
2006-E6, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Paul J. Healy, 2007. "Group Reputations, Stereotypes, and Cooperation in a Repeated Labor Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(5), pages 1751-1773, December.
- Timothy Cason, 2003. "Buyer Liability and Voluntary Inspections in International Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading: A Laboratory Study," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(1), pages 101-127, May.
- Astrid Matthey & Tim Kasser, 2013. "Values, food and bags: A study of consumption decisions in a laboratory supermarket," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Lucie Bottega & Jenny De Freitas, 2009.
"Public, Private and Nonprofit Regulation for Environmental Quality,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 105-123, 03.
- Lucie Bottega & Jenny De Freitas, 2009. "Public, private and nonprofit regulation for environmental quality," DEA Working Papers 33, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Matsdotter, Elina & Elofsson, Katarina & Arntyr, Johan, 2014. "Got green milk? Field Experimental Trail of Consumer Demand for a Climate Label," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 183076, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mahenc, Philippe, 2008. "Signaling the environmental performance of polluting products to green consumers," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Muradian, Roldan & Pelupessy, Wim, 2005. "Governing the coffee chain: The role of voluntary regulatory Systems," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2029-2044, December.
- Freitas, Luiz & Wagner, Jeffrey, 2009. "The uncertain moral context of price changes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1100-1105, February.
- Renner, Elke & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2004.
"Price rigidity in customer markets,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 575-593, December.
- Jean-Robert Tyran & Elke Renner, 2003. "Price Rigidity in Customer Markets," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-16, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Rousseau, Sandra & Vranken, Liesbet, 2013. "Green market expansion by reducing information asymmetries: Evidence for labeled organic food products," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 31-43.
- Douadia Bougherara & Sandrine Costa & Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez, 2009. "Does aversion to the sucker's payoff matter in public goods games?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-08, INRA UMR SMART.
- Jayson Lusk & Tomas Nilsson & Ken Foster, 2007. "Public Preferences and Private Choices: Effect of Altruism and Free Riding on Demand for Environmentally Certified Pork," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(4), pages 499-521, April.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00736551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Bue Bjorner & Lars Garn Hansen & Clifford S. Russell, 2002.
"Environmental Labelling and Consumer's Choice - An Empirical Analysis of the Effect of the Nordic Swan,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0203, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Hansen, L.G.Lars Garn & Russell, Clifford S., 2004. "Environmental labeling and consumers' choice--an empirical analysis of the effect of the Nordic Swan," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 411-434, May.
- Wasylyniuk, Chad R. & Bessel, Kristan M. & Kerr, William A. & Hobbs, Jill E., 2003. "The Evolving International Trade Regime For Food Safety And Environmental Standards: Potential Opportunities And Constraints For Saskatchewan'S Beef Feedlot Industry," Reports 23937, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade.
- Goddard, Ellen W. & Boxall, Peter C. & Emunu, John Paul & Boyd, Curtis & Asselin, Andre & Neall, Amanda, 2007. "Consumer Attitudes, Willingness to Pay and Revealed Preferences for Different Egg Production Attributes: Analysis of Canadian Egg Consumers," Project Report Series 52087, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Bart Wilson & Arthur Zillante, 2010. "More Information, More Ripoffs: Experiments with Public and Private Information in Markets with Asymmetric Information," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Cole, Anne & Harris, Jane, 2005. "Rising interest in credence qualities in agricultural products and the role for government," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137828, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele K. & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2013. "Price competition and reputation in markets for experience goods: An experimental study," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-312, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- repec:inr:wpaper:31221 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcel Boyer & Philippe Mahenc & Michel Moreaux, 2007. "Environmental Protection, Consumer Awareness, Product Characteristics, and Market Power," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-05, CIRANO.
- Massuquetti, Angelica, 2006. "Algumas Reflexões Acerca Do Espaço De Investigação Sobre O," 44th Congress, July 23-27, 2006, Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil 149051, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
- Bougherara Douadia & Piguet Virginie, 2009. "Market Behavior with Environmental Quality Information Costs," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-28, December.
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2012. "An Excessive Development of Green Products," Working Papers 2012-5, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Costanigro, Marco & Deselnicu, Oana & Kroll, Stephan, 2012. "Truthful, Misguiding Labels: The Implications of Labeling Production Processes rather than their Outcomes," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124615, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rachel Croson & Nicolas Treich, 2014. "Behavioral Environmental Economics: Promises and Challenges," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(3), pages 335-351, July.
- Douadia Bougherara & Sandrine Costa & Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez, 2009. "Dealing with aversion to the sucker's payoff in public goods games," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 3194-3202.
- Rocha, Luiz Eduardo Vasconcelos & Bastos, Patricia De Melo Abrita & Santos, Gilnei Costa, 2006. "Evolução Da Distribuição Da Renda E Da Pobreza Das Famílias Ocupadas E Residentes No Meio Rural Do Estado De Minas Gerais, De 1981 A 2003," 44th Congress, July 23-27, 2006, Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil 148649, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
- Santos, Jair Carvalho Dos, 2006. "Estimativa De Custo De Coleta E Rentabilidade Para Sistema Extrativo De Latex De Seringueira Na Amazonia," 44th Congress, July 23-27, 2006, Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil 145689, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
- Roberto Rodríguez-Ibeas, 2007. "Environmental Product Differentiation and Environmental Awareness," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(2), pages 237-254, February.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed, 2008.
"Eco-labelling, competition and environment: Endogenization of labelling criteria,"
- Adel Ben Youssef & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed, 2008. "Eco-labelling, Competition and Environment: Endogenization of Labelling Criteria," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 133-154, October.
- Delmas, Magali A. & Grant, Laura E., 2008. "Eco-Labeling Strategies: The Eco-Premium Puzzle In The Wine Industry," Working Papers 37325, American Association of Wine Economists.
- ALVES, MARIA ODETE & VALENTE, AIRTON SABOYA Jr, 2006. "Comunicação Rural Entre Três Atores Nas Áreas De Concentração De Fruteiras No Nordeste Brasileiro:," 44th Congress, July 23-27, 2006, Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil 148515, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
- Douadia Bougherara & Virginie Piguet, 2008. "Marchés avec coûts d'information sur la qualité des biens : une application aux produits écolabellisés," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 182(1), pages 77-96.
- Etile, Fabrice & Teyssier, Sabrina, 2011. "Corporate and Consumer Social Responsibilities: Label Regulations in the Lab," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 120399, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Charles Mason, 2011. "Eco-Labeling and Market Equilibria with Noisy Certification Tests," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(4), pages 537-560, April.
- Douadia Bougherara & Sandrine Costa & Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez, 2009. "Dealing with the aversion to the sucker’s payoff in public goods game," Working Papers 09-27, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.
- MAHENC Philippe, 2008. "Introducing Greens Goods," LERNA Working Papers 08.03.247, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Mika Kortelainen & Jibonayan Raychaudhuri & Beatrice Roussillon, 2013. "Effects of Carbon Reduction Labels: Evidence From Scanner Data," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1309, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Leite, Sheila Cristina Ferreira & De Figueiredo, Margarida Garcia, 2006. "Fluxos De Algodão Em Pluma Para Exportação No Estado Da Bahia: Uma Aplicação De Programação Linear," 44th Congress, July 23-27, 2006, Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil 149116, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
- Valentini, Laura, 2005. "Environmental quality provision and eco-labelling: Some issues," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2005-02, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Innes, Robert & Sam, Abdoul G., 2003. "Voluntary Pollution Abatement: Testing Alternative Theories," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21945, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Junyi Shen, 2008. "Understanding the determinants of consumersf willingness to pay for eco-labeled products: An empirical analysis of the China Environmental Label," OSIPP Discussion Paper 08E001, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Matsdotter, Elina & Elofsson, Katarina & Arntyr, Johan, 2014. "Got green milk? A field experimental trial of consumer demand for a climate label," Working Paper Series 2014:2, Department Economics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
- Schumacher, Ingmar, 2010. "Ecolabeling, consumers' preferences and taxation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2202-2212, September.
- R. Brau & C. Carraro, 2004. "The economic analysis of voluntary approaches to environmental protection. A survey," Working Paper CRENoS 200420, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Toshihiro Uchida, 2007. "Information Disclosure Policies: When Do They Bring Environmental Improvements?," International Advances in Economic Research, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64, February.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Hansen, LeRoy T. & Hellerstein, Daniel & Greene, Catherine R., 2008. "The Use of Markets To Increase Private Investment in Environmental Stewardship," Economic Research Report 56473, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.