The Evolving International Trade Regime For Food Safety And Environmental Standards: Potential Opportunities And Constraints For Saskatchewan'S Beef Feedlot Industry
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Suite 820, 410 22nd Street East, Saskatoon SK, S7K 5T6|
Phone: (306) 244-4800
Fax: (306) 244-7839
Web page: http://www.esteycentre.com/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Outlaw, Joe L. & Anderson, David P. & Padberg, Daniel I., 1997. "Relationships Between Market Price Signals and Production Management: The Case of Fed Beef," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(01), pages 37-44, July.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata, 2002.
"Environmental Labeling and Incomplete Consumer Information in Laboratory Markets,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 113-134, January.
- Cason, T.N. & Gangadharan, L., 1999. "Environmental Labeling and Incomplete Consumer Information in Laboratory Markets," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 708, The University of Melbourne.
- Marcel Boyer & Donatella Porrini, 2002. "The Choice of Instruments for Environmental Policy: Liability or Regulation?," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-17, CIRANO.
- Metcalfe, Mark R., 2002. "Environmental Regulation And Implications For Competitiveness In International Pork Trade," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Outlaw, Joe L. & Anderson, David P. & Padberg, Daniel I., 1997. "Relationships Between Market Price Signals And Production Management: The Case Of Fed Beef," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(01), July.
- John D. Lawrence, 2002. "Quality Assurance "Down Under": Market Access and Product Differentiation," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 02-mbp1, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Unterschultz, James R. & Jeffrey, Scott R., 2001. "Economic Evaluation Of Manure Management And Farm Gate Applications: A Literature Review Of Environmental And Economic Aspects Of Manure Management In Alberta'S Livestock Sectors," Project Report Series 24057, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Emmanuel K. Yiridoe & J. Stephen Clark & Geb E. Marett & Robert Gordon & Peter Duinker, 2003. "ISO 14001 EMS standard registration decisions among Canadian organizations," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 439-457.
- John D. Lawrence, 2002. "Quality Assurance "Down Under": Market Access and Product Differentiation," Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center (MATRIC) Publications 02-mbp1, Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center (MATRIC) at Iowa State University.
- Beghin, John C. & Metcalfe, Mark, 2000. "Environmental Regulation and Competitiveness in the Hog Industry: An International Perspective," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5090, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jill E. Hobbs, 2004. "Information asymmetry and the role of traceability systems," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 397-415.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eclere:23937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.