Agricultural Biotechnology and the FTAA: Issues and Opportunities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deardorff, Alan V, 1992. "Welfare Effects of Global Patent Protection," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 59(233), pages 35-51, February.
- Plunkett, Marni D. & Gaisford, James D., 2000. "Limiting Biotechnology? Information Problems and Policy Responses," CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society, issue 01.
- Gaisford, James D. & Richardson, R. Stephen, 2000. "The TRIPS Disagreement: Should GATT Traditions Have Been Abandoned?," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 1(2).
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Giannakas, Konstantinos, 2001. "The Economics Of Intellectual Property Rights Under Imperfect Enforcement," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20584, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:clg:wpaper:2000-10 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbiotechnology; BioSafety Protocol; Free Trade Area of the Americas; FTAA; World Trade Organization; International Relations/Trade; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ecjilt:23926. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esteyca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.