Trade Liberalisation and the Red Meat Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Hayenga, Marvin L. & Melton, B., 1996. "Impact of Grade Equivalency on Beef and Cattle Trade Between the United States and Canada (The)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10563, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Kerr, William A., 1997. "Progress Toward A Single Market: The New Institutional Economics Of The Nafta Livestock Sectors," Harmonization\Convergence\Compatibility in Agriculture and Agri-Food Policy: Canada, United States and Mexico; Proceedings of the 3rd Ag... 1997 16888, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Roberts, Donna, 1998. "Preliminary Assessment of the Effects of the WTO Agreement on Sanitary and Phytosanitary Trade Regulations," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 377-405, September.
- Elmer L. Menzie & Barry E. Prentice, 1987. "Formal and Informal Barriers to Trade in Agricultural Products, Canada—United States," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(5), pages 946-951.
- Nick Perdikis & William A. Kerr, 1999. "Can Consumer-based Demands for Protection be Incorporated in the WTO? - The Case of Genetically Modified Foods," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 47(4), pages 457-465, December.
More about this item
Keywordsantidumping; Argentina; countervail; red meat; SPS; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ecjilt:23858. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esteyca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.