Trade Agreements: The Important Role of Transparency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaisford, James D. & Richardson, R. Stephen, 2000. "The TRIPS Disagreement: Should GATT Traditions Have Been Abandoned?," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 1(2).
- repec:clg:wpaper:2000-10 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lili Yan ING & Olivier CADOT & Janine WALZ, 2016.
"Transparency in Non-Tariff Measures : An International Comparison,"
- Lili Yan Ing & Olivier Cadot & Janine Walz, 2017. "Transparency in Non-tariff Measures: An International Comparison," Working Papers PB-2017-06, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Lili Yan ING & Janine WALZ & Olivier CADOT, 2016. "Transparency in Non-Tariff Measures : An International Comparison," Working Papers P182, FERDI.
- Lili Yan Ing & Olivier Cadot & Janine Walz, 2016. "Transparency in Non-tariff Measures: An International Comparison," Working Papers DP-2016-23, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
Keywordsinvestment; liberalization; risk; transparency; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ecjilt:6322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esteyca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.