Post-Moratorium EU Regulation of Genetically Modified Products: Trade Concerns
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Viju, Crina & Yeung, May T. & Kerr, William A., 2011. "Post-Moratorium EU Regulation of Generically Modified Products: Trade Concerns," Trade Policy Briefs 116853, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Perdikis & Robert Read (ed.), 2005. "The WTO and the Regulation of International Trade," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2940.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2004.
"Trade Wars: The Exaggerated Impact of Trade in Economic Debate,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2003. "Trade Wars: The Exaggerated Impact of Trade in Economic Debate," NBER Working Papers 10000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kerr, William A. & Hall, Shannon L., 2004. "Multilateral Environmental Agreements and Agriculture: Commitments, Cooperation and Conflicts," CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society, issue 05.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kerr, William A., 2012. "The EU-Canada Free Trade Agreement: What is on the Table for Agriculture?," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 135067, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Baddeley, Shane & Cheng, Peter & Wolfe, Robert, 2011. "Trade Policy Implications of Carbon Labels on Food," Commissioned Papers 122740, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- de Faria, Rosane Nunes & Wieck, Christine, 2014. "Measuring The Extent Of Gmo Asynchronous Approval Using Regulatory Dissimilarity Indices: The Case Of Maize And Soybean," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182796, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kerr, William A. & Hobbs, Jill E., 2012. "Busy Bees, Zero Tolerance, Foregone Trade and Inhibited Investment: Can the Global Divide Over GM Foods Be Bridged?," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125161, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kerr, William A., 2014. "Food Security and Trade: Some Supply Conundrums for 2050," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 15(2).
- de Faria, Rosane Nunes & Wieck, Christine, 2015. "Empirical evidence on the trade impact of asynchronous regulatory approval of new GMO events," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 22-32.
More about this item
KeywordsEU regulatory regime; Genetically Modified (GM) products; Science; SPS; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:catpcp:116848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catprca.html .