Revisiting Barriers to Trade: Do Foregone Health Benefits Matter?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zhang, Sidi & Kerr, William A., 2009. "Revisiting Barriers to Trade: Do Foregone Health Benefits Matter?," Working Papers 51092, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kerr, William A. & Loppacher, Laura J., 2005. "Trading Biofuels - Will International Trade Law Be a Constraint?," CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society, issue 06.
- Stavroula Malla & Jill E. Hobbs & Orsolya Perger, 2007. "Valuing the Health Benefits of a Novel Functional Food," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 55(1), pages 115-136, March.
More about this item
Keywordstrade health wto policy; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Relations/Trade; Political Economy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-12-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2009-12-05 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:catptp:54974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catprca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.