Environmental Quality Provision and Eco-labelling: Some Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Konar, Shameek & Cohen, Mark A., 1997. "Information As Regulation: The Effect of Community Right to Know Laws on Toxic Emissions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 109-124, January.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1999.
"On the taxation of polluting products in a differentiated industry,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 575-594, March.
- CREMER, Helmuth & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1999. "On the taxation of polluting products in a differentiated industry," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1384, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Klaus Conrad, 2003. "Price Competition and Product Differentiation when Consumers Care for the Environment," Working Papers 2003.66, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Hansen, L.G.Lars Garn & Russell, Clifford S., 2004.
"Environmental labeling and consumers' choice--an empirical analysis of the effect of the Nordic Swan,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 411-434, May.
- Thomas Bue Bjorner & Lars Garn Hansen & Clifford S. Russell, 2002. "Environmental Labelling and Consumer's Choice - An Empirical Analysis of the Effect of the Nordic Swan," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0203, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Foulon, Jerome & Lanoie, Paul & Laplante, Benoit, 2002. "Incentives for Pollution Control: Regulation or Information?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 169-187, July.
- Bansal, Sangeeta & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis, 2003. "Tax/subsidy policies in the presence of environmentally aware consumers," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 333-355, March.
- J. L. Moraga-González & Noemi Padrón-Fumero, 1998. "The Adverse Effects of Environmental Policy in Green Markets," CIE Discussion Papers 1998-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental quality; eco-labellng; consumer; producers; International Economic Relations; Economics; Environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .