On the Effects of Emission Standards as Technical Barriers to Trade: A Foreign Duopoly Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valletti, Tommaso M, 2000. "Minimum Quality Standards under Cournot Competition," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 235-245, November.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu & Naoto Jinji, 2008. "A Note on Strategic Trade Policy and Endogenous Quality Choice," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 173-185, February.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1997. "International Trade, Factor Movements, and the Environment," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290506.
- Besanko, David, 1987. "Performance versus design standards in the regulation of pollution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 19-44, October.
- Valentini, Laura, 2005. "Environmental quality provision and eco-labelling: Some issues," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2005-02, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Uri Ronnen, 1991. "Minimum Quality Standards, Fixed Costs, and Competition," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 22(4), pages 490-504, Winter.
- Toshimitsu, Tsuyoshi, 2008. "Effect of a tariff on the environment and welfare: The case of an environmental differentiated duopoly in a Green Market," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 114-128, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toshimitsu, Tsuyoshi, 2008. "On the effects of emission standards as a non-tariff barrier to trade in the case of a foreign Bertrand duopoly: A note," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 578-584, December.
More about this item
Keywordsemission standards; environmentally differentiated duopoly; green market;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-06-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-06-30 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2007-06-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-06-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2007-06-30 (International Trade)
- NEP-MIC-2007-06-30 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kgu:wpaper:34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Toshihiro Okada). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekgujp.html .