Report NEP-AGR-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Msuya, Elibariki, 2007. "The Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Agricultural Productivity and Poverty Reduction in Tanzania," MPRA Paper 3671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huffman, Wallace, 2007. "Demand for Farm Labor in the Coastal Fruit and Salad Bowl States Relative to Midland States: Four Decades of Experience," Staff General Research Papers 12827, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Seo, Sungno Niggol, 2007. "Climate change impacts on animal husbandry in Africa : a Ricardian analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4261, The World Bank.
- Pagiola, Stefano & Rios, Ana R. & Arcenas, Agustin, 2007. "Can the Poor Participate in Payments for Environmental Services?: Lessons from the Silvopastoral Project in Nicaragua," MPRA Paper 3705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Louis Augustin-Jean, 2007. "The Social Construction of Markets in a Transitional Economy: The Example of the Sugar Industry in China," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-4, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Gautam Hararika, . "Household Access to Microcredit and Child Work in Rural Malawi," Departmental Working Papers 2007-09, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Östblom, Göran, 2007. "Nitrogen and Sulphur Outcomes of a Carbon Emissions Target Excluding Traded Allowances - An Input-Output Analysis of the Swedish Case," Working Paper 101, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Jonathan Conning & Partha Deb, 2007. "Impact Evaluation for Land Property Rights Reforms," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 419, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Lawrence, John D. & Grimes, Glenn, 2007. "Production and Marketing Characteristics of U.S. Pork Producers, 2006," Staff General Research Papers 12828, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Congdon Fors, Heather, 2007. "The Determinants of Rural Child Labor: An Application to India," Working Papers in Economics 256, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2007. "On the Effects of Emission Standards as Technical Barriers to Trade: A Foreign Duopoly Case," Discussion Paper Series 34, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jun 2007.
- Dercon, Stefan & Christiaensen, Luc, 2007. "Consumption risk, technology adoption, and poverty traps : evidence from Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4257, The World Bank.