Impact Evaluation for Land Property Rights Reforms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P.B. Siegel & M.D. Childress & B.L. Barham, 2013. "Reflections on 20 Years of Land-Related Development Projects in Central America : 10 Things You Might Not Expect, and Future Directions," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 17624, September.
- Markussen, Thomas, 2008. "Property Rights, Productivity, and Common Property Resources: Insights from Rural Cambodia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2277-2296, November.
- Peña, Ximena & Vélez, María Alejandra & Cárdenas, Juan Camilo & Perdomo, Natalia & Matajira, Camilo, 2017.
"Collective Property Leads to Household Investments: Lessons From Land Titling in Afro-Colombian Communities,"
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 27-48.
- Ximena Peña & María Alejandra Vélez & Juan Camilo Cárdenas & Natalia Perdomo, 2016. "Collective Property Leads to Household Investments: Lessons from Land Titling in Afro-Colombian Communities," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 014573, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Thomas Vendryes, 2014. "Peasants Against Private Property Rights: A Review Of The Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 971-995, December.
More about this item
KeywordsProperty rights; impact evaluation; land titling; land reform; average treatment effects; survey design.;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- P14 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-06-30 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2007-06-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-06-30 (Development)
- NEP-PPM-2007-06-30 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:htr:hcecon:419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Conning). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dhcunus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.