Report NEP-COM-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grimpe, Christoph & Hussinger, Katrin, 2007. "Pre-empting Technology Competition Through Firm Acquisitions," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-027, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Buccirossi, Paolo & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2007. "Corporate Governance and Collusive Behaviour," CEPR Discussion Papers 6349, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2007. "Trade, markup heterogeneity and misallocations," Economics Working Papers 1037, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Gonzalez, Jorge & Sismeiro, Catarina & Dutta, Shantanu & Stern, Philip, 2006. "Market Effects of Generic Entry: The Role of Physicians and of Non-Bioequivalent Competitors," MPRA Paper 3717, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2007.
- Boyle, Elette & Echenique, Federico, 2007. "Sequential entry in many-to-one matching markets," Working Papers 1269, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo, 2007. "Emergence and Evolution of Proprietary ATM Networks in the UK, 1967-2000," MPRA Paper 3689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00155717_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2007. "On the Effects of Emission Standards as Technical Barriers to Trade: A Foreign Duopoly Case," Discussion Paper Series 34, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jun 2007.
- Julien Pierre Chevallier, 2007. "A differential game of intertemporal emissions trading with market power," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-18, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Hesse, Heiko, 2007. "Financial intermediation in the pre-consolidated banking sector in Nigeria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4267, The World Bank.
- Susanne Wied-Nebbeling, 2007. "Fringe firms: Are they better off in a heterogeneous market?," Working Paper Series in Economics 31, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Lundin, Nannan & Sjöholm, Fredrik & He, Ping & Qian, Jinchang, 2007. "FDI, Market Structure and R&D Investments in China," Working Paper Series 708, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kevin Mellet, 2007. "The structuring of markets for infomediation: horizontal versus vertical dynamics," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-13, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Arnold, Lutz G. & Bauer, Christian J., 2007. "Three Theorems on Growth and Competition," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 423, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Jürgen Eichberger & David Kelsey & Burkhard C. Schipper, 2007. "Ambiguity and Social Interaction," Working Papers 0443, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised May 2007.
- Héctor Salgado Banda & Lorenzo E. Bernal Verdugo, 2007. "Multifactor Productivity and its Determinants: Al Empirical Analysis for Mexican Manufacturing," Working Papers 2007-09, Banco de México.
- Aldashev, Gani & Verdier, Thierry, 2007. "NGO Competition and the Markets for Development Donations," CEPR Discussion Papers 6350, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.