Emergence and Evolution of Proprietary ATM Networks in the UK, 1967-2000
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mcandrews James J., 2003. "Automated Teller Machine Network Pricing - A Review of the Literature," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-13, June.
- Hubert Bonin, 2004.
"The development of accounting machines in French banks from the 1920s to the 1960s,"
Accounting History Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 257-276.
- Hubert Bonin, 2004. "The development of accounting machine in French banks from the 1920s to the 1960s," Post-Print hal-00154645, HAL.
- Bátiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Wardley, Peter, 2007. "Banking on change: information systems and technologies in UK high street banking, 1919–1969," Financial History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 177-205, October.
- Stanley J. Sienkiewicz, 2002. "The evolution of EFT networks from ATMs to new on-line debit payment products," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 02-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- James J. McAndrews, 1991. "The evolution of shared ATM networks," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue May, pages 3-16.
More about this item
KeywordsAutomated Teller Machines; UK; clearing banks; network effects;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-06-30 (Banking)
- NEP-COM-2007-06-30 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HIS-2007-06-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INO-2007-06-30 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2007-06-30 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .