Emergence and Evolution of Proprietary ATM Networks in the UK, 1967-2000
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mcandrews James J., 2003. "Automated Teller Machine Network Pricing - A Review of the Literature," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-13, June.
- Hubert Bonin, 2004.
"The development of accounting machines in French banks from the 1920s to the 1960s,"
Accounting History Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 257-276.
- Hubert Bonin, 2004. "The development of accounting machine in French banks from the 1920s to the 1960s," Post-Print hal-00154645, HAL.
- BÃ¡tiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Wardley, Peter, 2007. "Banking on change: information systems and technologies in UK high street banking, 1919â€“1969," Financial History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 177-205, October.
- Stanley J. Sienkiewicz, 2002. "The evolution of EFT networks from ATMs to new on-line debit payment products," Consumer Finance Institute discussion papers 02-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- James J. McAndrews, 1991. "The evolution of shared ATM networks," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue May, pages 3-16.
More about this item
KeywordsAutomated Teller Machines; UK; clearing banks; network effects;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2007-06-30 (Banking)
- NEP-COM-2007-06-30 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HIS-2007-06-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INO-2007-06-30 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2007-06-30 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.