Atm Surcharges: Effects On Deployment And Welfare
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donze Jocelyn & Dubec Isabelle, 2011.
"ATM Direct Charging Reform: the Effect of Independent Deployers on Welfare,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 1-23, June.
- Donze, Jocelyn & Dubec, Isabelle, 2009. "ATM Direct Charging Reform: the Effect of Independent Deployers on welfare," MPRA Paper 15818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donze, Jocelyn & Dubec, Isabelle, 2010. "ATM Direct Charging Reform: the Effect of Independent Deployers on Welfare," TSE Working Papers 10-162, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Donze, Jocelyn & Dubec, Isabelle, 2010. "ATM Direct Charging Reform: the Effect of Independent Deployers on Welfare," MPRA Paper 23176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stijn Ferrari, 2010. "Discriminatory fees, coordination and investment in shared ATM networks," Working Paper Research 184, National Bank of Belgium.
- Wenzel Tobias, 2013. "Naive Consumers, Banking Competition, and ATM Pricing," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 271-286, October.
- Tobias Wenzel, 2014. "Independent Service Operators in ATM Markets," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 61(1), pages 26-47, February.
- Pedro I. González Ramírez & Leobardo Plata Pérez, 2015. "Análisis teórico de las modificaciones a la regulación de comisiones interbancarias en cajeros automáticos en México," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 30(1), pages 141-178.
- Kopsakangas-Savolainen Maria & Takalo Tuomas, 2014.
"Competition Before Sunset: The Case of the Finnish ATM Market,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Kopsakangas-Savolainen, Maria & Takalo, Tuomas, 2012. "Competition before sunset : The case of the Finnish ATM market," Research Discussion Papers 32/2012, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
KeywordsATM; surcharge; foreign fee; interchange fee; collusion;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-06-11 (Banking)
- NEP-COM-2007-06-11 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ivi:wpasad:2007-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Edición). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ievages.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .