Report NEP-BAN-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- OGURA Yoshiaki, 2007. "Lending Competition, Relationship Banking, and Credit Availability for Entrepreneurs," Discussion papers 07036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:chf:rpseri:rp36 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Behr, Andreas & Kamp, Andreas & Memmel, Christoph & Pfingsten, Andreas, 2007. "Diversification and the banks' risk-return-characteristics: evidence from loan portfolios of German banks," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,05, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Heski Bar-Isaac & Guillermo Caruana & Vicente Cunat, 2007. "Information Gathering Externalities in Product Markets," Working Papers 07-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Memmel, Christoph & Raupach, Peter, 2007. "How do banks adjust their capital ratios? Evidence from Germany," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,06, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- ITO Takatoshi & HASHIMOTO Yuko, 2007. "Bank Restructuring in Asia: Crisis management in the aftermath of the Asian financial crisis and prospects for crisis prevention -Malaysia-," Discussion papers 07039, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- OGURA Yoshiaki & UCHIDA Hirofumi, 2007. "Bank Consolidation and Soft Information Acquisition in Small Business Lending," Discussion papers 07037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Geethanjali Selvaretnam, 2007. "Banks, depositors and liquidity shocks: long term vs. short term interest rates in a model of adverse selection," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0703, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Ramón Faulí-Oller & Ioana Chioveanu & Joel Sandonís & Juana Santamaria-Garcia, 2007. "Atm Surcharges: Effects On Deployment And Welfare," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).