The evolution of shared ATM networks
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1991)
Issue (Month): May ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 10 Independence Mall, Philadelphia, PA 19106-1574|
Web page: http://www.philadelphiafed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.phil.frb.org/publicaffairs/pubs/index.html Email: |
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo, 2007. "Emergence and Evolution of Proprietary ATM Networks in the UK, 1967-2000," MPRA Paper 3689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joanna Stavins, 1999. "Checking accounts: what do banks offer and what do consumers value?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 3-14.
- David B. Humphrey, 1996. "The economics of electronic benefit transfer payments," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 77-94.
- Timothy H. Hannan & Elizabeth K. Kiser & Robin A. Prager & James J. McAndrews, 2003.
"To Surcharge or Not to Surcharge: An Empirical Investigation of ATM Pricing,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 990-1002, November.
- Timothy H. Hannan & Elizabeth K. Kiser & Robin A. Prager & James J. McAndrews, 2001. "To surcharge or not to surcharge: an empirical investigation of ATM pricing," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hester Donald D. & Calcagnini Giorgio & De Bonis Riccardo, 2001. "Competition Through Innovation: ATMs in Italian Banks," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 359-382.
- Hester,D.D. & Calcagnini,G. & Bonis,R. de, 1999. "Competition through innovation : ATMs in Italian banks," Working papers 27, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- David B. Humphrey, 1994. "Delivering deposit services: ATMs versus branches," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 59-81.
- Robin Prager, 2001. "The Effects of ATM Surcharges on Small Banking Organizations," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 18(2), pages 161-173, March.
- McAndrews, James J. & Rob, Rafael, 1996. "Shared ownership and pricing in a network switch," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 727-745, October.
- James J. McAndrews & Rafael Rob, 1994. "Shared ownership and pricing in a network switch," Working Papers 94-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- James J. McAndrews, 1997. "Banking and payment system stability in an electronic money world," Working Papers 97-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Guibourg, Gabriela, 2001. "Interoperability and Network Externalities in Electronic Payments," Working Paper Series 126, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Hayashi, Fumiko & Wang, Zhu, 2008. "Product innovation and network survival in the U.S. ATM and debit card network industry," Research Working Paper RWP 08-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 01 Jan 2011.
- James J. McAndrews, 1996. "Retail pricing of ATM network services," Working Papers 96-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpbr:y:1991:i:may:p:3-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed