Corporate Governance and Collusive Behaviour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsAmnesty; Antitrust; Cartels; CEO compensation; Collusion; Corporate crime; Corporate fraud; Corporate governance; Corporate liability; Corruption; Deterrence; Employee liability; Fines; Immunity; Imprisonment; Indemnification; Judgement proofness; Leniency; Managerial incentives; Optimal sanctions; Rewards; Whistleblowers;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-06-30 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2007-06-30 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-LAW-2007-06-30 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-06-30 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:6349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .