Report NEP-REG-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Costantini, Valeria & Crespi, Francesco, 2007. "Environmental regulation and the export dynamics of energy technologies," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200708, University of Turin.
- Ahsan, Ahmad & Pages, Carmen, 2007. "Are all labor regulations equal ? Assessing the effects of job security, labor dispute, and contract labor laws in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4259, The World Bank.
- Dmitri V. Vinogradov, 2007. "Ambiguity, Efficieny and Bank Bailouts," Working Papers 0442, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised May 2007.
- Djumashev, R, 2007. "Corruption, uncertainty and growth," MPRA Paper 3716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julien Pierre Chevallier, 2007. "A differential game of intertemporal emissions trading with market power," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-18, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Gersbach, Hans & Wenzelburger, Jan, 2007. "Sophistication in Risk Management, Bank Equity, and Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 6353, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buccirossi, Paolo & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2007. "Corporate Governance and Collusive Behaviour," CEPR Discussion Papers 6349, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anger, Niels & Böhringer, Christoph & Moslener, Ulf, 2007. "Macroeconomic Impacts of the Clean Development Mechanism: The Role of Investment Barriers and Regulations," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-026, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Basak Bayramoglu, 2007. "How does the design of international environmental agreements affect investment in environmentally friendly technologies ?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v07030, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.