How does the design of international environmental agreements affect investment in environmentally friendly technologies ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Basak Bayramoglu, 2007. "How does the design of international environmental agreements affect investment in environmentally friendly technologies?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00159563, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsAgreements; standards; transfers; technology adoption; irreversible investment; bargaining; transboundary pollution.;
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2007-06-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-06-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-06-30 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:v07030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .