Corporate Governance and Cartel formation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Buccirossi, Paolo & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2006.
"Leniency policies and illegal transactions,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1281-1297.
- Buccirossi, Paolo & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2005. "Leniency Policies and Illegal Transactions," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 74, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Buccirossi, Paolo & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2005. "Leniency Policies and Illegal Transactions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5442, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Separation of Ownership and Control," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 301-325, June.
- Danny Miller, 1991. "Stale in the Saddle: CEO Tenure and the Match Between Organization and Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(1), pages 34-52, January.
- Artiga González, Tanja & Schmid, Markus & Yermack, David, 2013. "Does Price Fixing Benefit Corporate Managers?," Working Papers on Finance 1309, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Sep 2017.
- Tanja Artiga González & Markus Schmid & David Yermack, 2013. "Smokescreen: How Managers Behave When They Have Something To Hide," NBER Working Papers 18886, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bolotova, Yuliya V., 2009. "Cartel overcharges: An empirical analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 70(1-2), pages 321-341, May.
- Kirsi Myllys, 1999. "The Role of the Non-Executive Board and the CEO in Managing the Change: a survival battle in Finnish Banking," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 311-323, October.
- Borokhovich, Kenneth A. & Parrino, Robert & Trapani, Teresa, 1996. "Outside Directors and CEO Selection," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(03), pages 337-355, September.
- Geoffrey C. Kiel & Gavin J. Nicholson, 2006. "Multiple Directorships and Corporate Performance in Australian Listed Companies," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(6), pages 530-546, November.
- Brickley, James A. & Coles, Jeffrey L. & Jarrell, Gregg, 1997. "Leadership structure: Separating the CEO and Chairman of the Board," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 189-220, June.
- Lynda Oswald & Valerie Suslow & Margaret Levenstein & Manuel Pastor, 2003.
"International Price-Fixing Cartels and Developing Countries: A Discussion of Effects and Policy Remedies,"
wp53, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Margaret Levenstein & Valerie Suslow & Lynda Oswald, 2003. "International Price-Fixing Cartels and Developing Countries: A Discussion of Effects and Policy Remedies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 538, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Margaret Levenstein & Valerie Suslow & Lynda Oswald, 2003. "International Price-Fixing Cartels and Developing Countries: A Discussion of Effects and Policy Remedies," NBER Working Papers 9511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brickley, James A., 2003. "Empirical research on CEO turnover and firm-performance: a discussion," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-3), pages 227-233, December.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1980. "Agency Problems and the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 288-307, April.
- Renée B. Adams & Heitor Almeida & Daniel Ferreira, 2005. "Powerful CEOs and Their Impact on Corporate Performance," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(4), pages 1403-1432.
- Brookman, Jeff & Thistle, Paul D., 2009. "CEO tenure, the risk of termination and firm value," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 331-344, June.
- Buccirossi, Paolo & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2007. "Corporate Governance and Collusive Behaviour," CEPR Discussion Papers 6349, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsCartels; Antitrust agreements; Corporate governance; Competition; Agency theory.;
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2015-04-02 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2015-04-02 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-LAW-2015-04-02 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:iefpro:0401246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klara Cermakova). General contact details of provider: http://iises.net/ .