Report NEP-BEC-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefania Albanesi & Claudia Olivetti & Maria Jose Prados, 2015. "Gender and Dynamic Agency: Theory and Evidence on the Compensation of Top Executives," Working Papers 2015-004, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Xiaodan Yu & Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Jiasu Lei, 2015. "Inside the Virtuous Cycle between Productivity, Profitability, Investment and Corporate Growth: An Anatomy of China Industrialization," LEM Papers Series 2015/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Aiello, Francesco & Ricotta, Fernanda, 2014. "Firm heterogeneity in productivity across Europe. What explains what?," MPRA Paper 63234, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Mar 2015.
- Costas Azariadis & Leo Kaas & Yi Wen, 2015. "Self-Fulfilling Credit Cycles," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-07, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Hanousek, Jan & Kochanova, Anna, 2015. "Bribery Environment and Firm Performance: Evidence from Central and Eastern European Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 10499, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Suha Alawi, 2014. "Corporate Governance and Cartel formation," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 0401246, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Berman, Nicolas & Rebeyrol, Vincent & Vicard, Vincent, 2015. "Demand learning and firm dynamics: evidence from exporters," CEPR Discussion Papers 10517, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- W. Steingress, 2015. "Entry barriers to international trade: product versus firm fixed costs," Working papers 544, Banque de France.
- Michele Imbruno, 2015. "Firm Efficiency and Input Market Integration: Trade versus FDI," Discussion Papers 2015-04, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Marti, Josep & Alguacil, Maite & Orts, Vicente, 2015. "Firm Heterogeneity and Location Choice of European Multinationals," MPRA Paper 63178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Satoh, Atsuhiro & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2015. "Relative profit maximization and the choice of strategic variables in duopoly," MPRA Paper 63000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meltem Yavuz & R?fat Kama?ak, 2014. "Organisational Routines may not be Effective for the Emerging Market Firms," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0201094, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Camila Casas & Federico J. Díez & Alejandra González, 2015. "Productivity and Export Market Participation: Evidence from Colombia," Borradores de Economia 876, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.