Lutte contre les cartels : Comment dissuader les têtes brûlées ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tan, Fangfang & Yim, Andrew, 2014.
"Can strategic uncertainty help deter tax evasion? An experiment on auditing rules,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 161-174.
- Fangfang Tan & Andrew Yim, 2011. "Can Strategic Uncertainty Help Deter Tax Evasion? – An Experiment on Auditing Rules," Working Papers can_strategic_uncertainty, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Gary S. Becker, 1974. "Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach," NBER Chapters, in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoinette Rijsenbilt & Harry Commandeur, 2013. "Narcissus Enters the Courtroom: CEO Narcissism and Fraud," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 413-429, October.
- Eckel, Catherine C. & Grossman, Philip J., 2008. "Men, Women and Risk Aversion: Experimental Evidence," Handbook of Experimental Economics Results, in: Charles R. Plott & Vernon L. Smith (ed.), Handbook of Experimental Economics Results, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 113, pages 1061-1073, Elsevier.
- Pierre Fleckinger & Thierry Lafay & Constance Monnier, 2013.
"Rémunération des dirigeants et risque de fraude d'entreprise,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 64(3), pages 457-467.
- Pierre Fleckinger & Thierry Lafay & Constance Monnier, 2013. "Rémunération des dirigeants et risque de fraude d'entreprise," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00977587, HAL.
- Pierre Fleckinger & Thierry Lafay & Constance Monnier, 2013. "Rémunération des dirigeants et risque de fraude d'entreprise," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01953007, HAL.
- repec:bla:jindec:v:64:y:2016:i:4:p:808-834 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suha Alawi, 2014. "Corporate Governance and Cartel formation," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 0401246, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Schrand, Catherine M. & Zechman, Sarah L.C., 2012. "Executive overconfidence and the slippery slope to financial misreporting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 311-329.
- Hamaguchi, Yasuyo & Kawagoe, Toshiji & Shibata, Aiko, 2009. "Group size effects on cartel formation and the enforcement power of leniency programs," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 145-165, March.
- Plott, Charles R, 1982.
"Industrial Organization Theory and Experimental Economics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 1485-1527, December.
- Plott, Charles R., "undated". "Industrial Organization Theory and Experimental Economics," Working Papers 405, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Rachel Croson & Uri Gneezy, 2009. "Gender Differences in Preferences," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(2), pages 448-474, June.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2008. "Laboratory evidence on the effectiveness of corporate leniency programs," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 39(2), pages 607-616, June.
- repec:rvr:journl:2019:14632 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsExpérience; cartel; sanctions; têtes brûlées;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-02123622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.