Report NEP-BEC-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buccirossi, Paolo & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2007. "Corporate Governance and Collusive Behaviour," CEPR Discussion Papers 6349, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2007. "Implicit Contracts and the Cyclicality of the Skill-Premium," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/19, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Apr 2010.
- Mitra, Devashish & Ranjan, Priya, 2007. "Temporary Shocks and Offshoring: The Role of External Economies and Firm Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 2811, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emilio Fernandez-Corugedo, 2007. "Employment, Hours per Worker and the Business Cycle," Working Papers 2007-02, Banco de México.
- Grimpe, Christoph & Hussinger, Katrin, 2007. "Pre-empting Technology Competition Through Firm Acquisitions," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-027, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Siri Terjesen, 2007. "Born Local: Two Avenues to Internationalization," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Susanne Wied-Nebbeling, 2007. "Fringe firms: Are they better off in a heterogeneous market?," Working Paper Series in Economics 31, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Wachter, Till von & Bender, Stefan, 2007. "Do initial conditions persist between firms? : an analysis of firm-entry cohort effects and job losers using matched employer-employee data," IAB Discussion Paper 200719, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Item repec:cdf:wpaper:2007/20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Crespi, Francesco & Scellato, Giuseppe, 2007. "Ownership Structure, Financial Constraints and Investment Decisions: Evidence from a Panel of Italian Firms," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200705, University of Turin.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00155762_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rizov, Marian & Walsh, Patrick Paul, 2007. "Productivity and Trade Orientation in UK Manufacturing," IZA Discussion Papers 2808, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tommy Clausen & Svein Olav Nås & Bart Verspagen, 2007. "Norwegian Innovation and Industrial Structure: Insiders and Outsiders?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070610, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.