Report NEP-MIC-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Susanne Wied-Nebbeling, 2007. "Fringe firms: Are they better off in a heterogeneous market?," Working Paper Series in Economics 31, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Aldashev, Gani & Verdier, Thierry, 2007. "NGO Competition and the Markets for Development Donations," CEPR Discussion Papers 6350, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antoine Mandel, 2007. "Welfare improvement properties of an allowance market in a production economy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b07029, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Kevin Mellet, 2007. "The structuring of markets for infomediation: horizontal versus vertical dynamics," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-13, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Lundin, Nannan & Sjöholm, Fredrik & He, Ping & Qian, Jinchang, 2007. "FDI, Market Structure and R&D Investments in China," Working Paper Series 708, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Grimpe, Christoph & Hussinger, Katrin, 2007. "Pre-empting Technology Competition Through Firm Acquisitions," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-027, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2007. "On the Effects of Emission Standards as Technical Barriers to Trade: A Foreign Duopoly Case," Discussion Paper Series 34, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jun 2007.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00155775_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gaël Giraud, 2007. "Walrasian non-tatonnement with incomplete and imperfectly competitive markets," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b07021, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00155798_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore