Walrasian non-tatonnement with incomplete and imperfectly competitive markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gaël Giraud, 2007. "Walrasian Non-tâtonnement with Incomplete and Imperfectly Competitive Markets," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00155717, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jerison, Michael, 1999.
"Dispersed excess demands, the weak axiom and uniqueness of equilibrium,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 15-48, February.
- Michael Jerison, 1998. "Dispersed Excess Demands, the Weak Axiom and Uniqueness of Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 98-03, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Maret, Isabelle, 1998. "Heterogeneous households}} intertemporal characteristics and the aggregation problem," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 133-157, June.
- Hildenbrand, Werner, 1983. "On the "Law of Demand."," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 997-1019, July.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1992.
"Transformations of the commodity space, behavioral heterogeneity, and the aggregation problem,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 1-35.
- Grandmont Jean-michel, 1991. "Transformation of the commodity space, behavioral heterogeneity and the aggregation problem," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9114, CEPREMAP.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 1991. "Transformations of the Commodity Space, Behavioral Heterogeneity and the Aggregation Problem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 987, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kneip, Alois, 1999. "Behavioral heterogeneity and structural properties of aggregate demand," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 49-79, February.
- Werner Hildenbrand & Alois Kneip, 1999. "Behavioral Heterogeneity," Discussion Paper Serie A 589, University of Bonn, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIncompet markets; imperfect competition; second-best efficiency; non-tatonnement.;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:b07021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .