Walrasian Non-tâtonnement with Incomplete and Imperfectly Competitive Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gaël Giraud, 2007. "Walrasian non-tatonnement with incomplete and imperfectly competitive markets," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b07021, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
More about this item
Keywordsnon-tatonnement; Incomplet markets; imperfect competition; second-best efficiency; non-tatonnement.; Marchés incomplets; concurrence imparfaite; efficience de second rang;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00155717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .