Welfare improvement properties of an allowance market in a production economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Antoine Mandel, 2009. "Welfare Improvement Properties of an Allowance Market in a Production Economy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633358, HAL.
- Antoine Mandel, 2007. "Welfare improvement properties of an allowance market in a production economy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00155803, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefani C. Smith & Andrew J. Yates, 2003. "Should Consumers Be Priced Out of Pollution-Permit Markets?," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 181-189, January.
- Conley, John P. & Smith, Stefani C., 2005. "Coasian equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 687-704, September.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1994:i:36:p:05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boyd, John III & Conley, John P., 1997. "Fundamental Nonconvexities in Arrovian Markets and a Coasian Solution to the Problem of Externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 388-407, February.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral equilibrium theory; Pareto Optimality; externalities; markets of allowances.;
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:b07029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .