On the effects of emission standards as a non-tariff barrier to trade in the case of a foreign Bertrand duopoly: A note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jayadevappa, Ravishankar & Chhatre, Sumedha, 2000. "International trade and environmental quality: a survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 175-194, February.
- José Moraga-González & Noemi Padrón-Fumero, 2002. "Environmental Policy in a Green Market," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(3), pages 419-447, July.
- Kahn, Matthew E., 2007. "Do greens drive Hummers or hybrids? Environmental ideology as a determinant of consumer choice," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 129-145, September.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2007. "On the Effects of Emission Standards as Technical Barriers to Trade: A Foreign Duopoly Case," Discussion Paper Series 34, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jun 2007.
- Kohn, Robert E., 2003. "Environmental standards as barriers to trade," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 203-214, September.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert, 1998. "Externalities and optimal taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 343-364, December.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert, 2003.
"Environmental taxes with heterogeneous consumers: an application to energy consumption in France,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 2791-2815, December.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert, 2001. "Environmental Taxes with Heterogeneous Consumers: An Application to Energy Consumption in France," IDEI Working Papers 127, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2002.
- Valentini, Laura, 2005. "Environmental quality provision and eco-labelling: Some issues," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2005-02, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ishikawa, Jota & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2010.
"Environmental Standards under International Oligopoly,"
CCES Discussion Paper Series
32, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- ISHIKAWA Jota & OKUBO Toshihiro, 2010. "Environmental Standards under International Oligopoly," Discussion papers 10018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jota Ishikawa & Toshihiro Okubo, 2010. "Environmental Standards under International Oligopoly," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-141, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hattori, Keisuke & Higashida, Keisaku, 2014.
"Misleading advertising and minimum quality standards,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 1-14.
- Keisuke Hattori & Keisaku Higashida, 2011. "Misleading Advertising and Minimum Quality Standards," Discussion Paper Series 74, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Aug 2011.
- Fujiwara, Kenji, 2009. "Environmental policies in a differentiated oligopoly revisited," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 239-247, August.
- Paolo GARELLA & Maria Teresa TRENTINAGLIA DE DAVERIO, 2015. "Carbon Tax, Emission Permits, and Carbon Leak under Price Competition," Departmental Working Papers 2015-06, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
KeywordsEmission standard Environmentally differentiated product Non-tariff barrier to trade Green market Bertrand duopoly;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:30:y:2008:i:4:p:578-584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.