Energy taxes and oil price shocks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert, 2011. "Energy taxes and oil price shock," LERNA Working Papers 12.15.372, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert, 2011. "Energy taxes and oil price shock," IDEI Working Papers 687, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
References listed on IDEAS
- Naito, Hisahiro, 1999. "Re-examination of uniform commodity taxes under a non-linear income tax system and its implication for production efficiency," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 165-188, February.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert, 2010. "Environmental tax design with endogenous earning abilities (with applications to France)," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 82-93, January.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert, 1998. "Externalities and optimal taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 343-364, December.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert, 2003.
"Environmental taxes with heterogeneous consumers: an application to energy consumption in France,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 2791-2815, December.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert, 2001. "Environmental Taxes with Heterogeneous Consumers: An Application to Energy Consumption in France," IDEI Working Papers 127, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2002.
- Mayeres, Inge & Proost, Stef, 1997. " Optimal Tax and Public Investment Rules for Congestion Type of Externalities," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(2), pages 261-279, June.
- Bourguignon, F. & Spadaro, A., 2000. "Social Preferences Revealed through Effective Marginal Tax Rates," DELTA Working Papers 2000-29, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Bontems & Estelle Gozlan, 2018. "Trade, Environment and Income Inequality: An Optimal Taxation Approach," Post-Print hal-01702525, HAL.
- Chen, Zi-yue & Nie, Pu-yan, 2016. "Effects of carbon tax on social welfare: A case study of China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1607-1615.
- Ladoux, Norbert & Scasny, Milan, 2014. "Energy Price and Redistribution in Czech Republic," TSE Working Papers 14-527, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-11-28 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2011-11-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2011-11-28 (Public Finance)
- NEP-RES-2011-11-28 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:24979. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .