Report NEP-PUB-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Brendon, 2011. "Applying perturbation analysis to dynamic optimal tax problems," Economics Series Working Papers 581, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Adam, Antonis & Kammas, Pantelis, 2011. "Redistribution through tax evasion," MPRA Paper 34803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manzo Marco & Monteduro Maria Teresa, 2011. "From IRAP to CBIT: Tax distortions and redistributive effects," wp.comunite 0084, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert, 2011. "Energy taxes and oil price shocks," TSE Working Papers 11-256, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Lehmann, Etienne & Marical, François & Rioux, Laurence, 2011. "Labor Earnings Respond Differently to Income-Tax and to Payroll-Tax Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 6108, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Danuse Nerudova, 2011. "Taxing the financial sector in the European Union," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-16, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Hokamp, Sascha & Pickhardt, Michael, 2011. "Pareto-optimality in linear public goods games," CAWM Discussion Papers 45, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Peter Bönisch & Peter Haug & A. Illy & L. Schreier, 2011. "Municipality Size and Efficiency of Local Public Services: Does Size Matter?," IWH Discussion Papers 18, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Bonnet, Céline & Réquillart, Vincent, 2011. "Tax incidence with strategic firms on the soft drink market," TSE Working Papers 11-233, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jul 2012.